New York City Trader Joe's

sunneesmile

1. No limit of how many bottles of wine you bring with you when you first start your cruise.

2. Bottles of hard liquor and wine bought at the various ports of call are confiscated and given back to you on the last night of your cruise.

On Princess they will let us bring on wine at port for consumption, one bottle per person.

• 2 weeks later...
Are you sailing NCL? What are their rules on bringing wine? Just curious. Have a great cruise! Thanks for the info

Just thought i'd share that.(not lecturing, although i did that for a living for 26 yrs) or being "snarky" (Tm another thread here...):D

Bill(DrFootball)

("A Ranger Platoon is Like a BLOWTORCH, it's cuts through anything in front of it, anything standing it it's way" Gen. Carl Steiner: U.S. Army Special Operations Command)

Bill's Brainiac Random Quote Generator V0.94 final beta for Mac

Just thought i'd share that.(not lecturing, although i did that for a living for 26 yrs) or being "snarky" (Tm another thread here...):D

Bill(DrFootball)

("A Ranger Platoon is Like a BLOWTORCH, it's cuts through anything in front of it, anything standing it it's way" Gen. Carl Steiner: U.S. Army Special Operations Command)

Bill's Brainiac Random Quote Generator V0.94 final beta for Mac

That is good to know. I might sail NCL again someday. I have not sailed that line since the SS Norway in 1998 or so. She was a grand old ship.

Archived