Room service times & items

Harbie

I have read many posts about getting cheesecake at 2am and PB&J's at midnight. I didnt know room service is allowed 24hrs a day? If so is there a menu list on-line somewhere because I dont seem to find it. We are doing the Southern Carribean in January with all early stops so we might utilize room service. In the past I always get 2 pots of coffee delivered at 5:30 am but didnt know I could get cookies at 11 pm :) :)

Yes - on Carnival room service is 24 hours and free.

You can not however, have cheesecake delivered at 5am (as my god daughter will attest to - she tried and was denied).

I wonder why not if the menu says 24 hours???

They must call it 24hrs, because there is always something you can order at any time of the day or night. I have heard that you cant order a BLT during normal breakfast hours, however others claim they have ordered it and gotten it. So I guess you can always ask, and maybe you will get cheesecake at 5am, or BLT at 7am, and maybe like me, I might be lucky and get croissant and fruit at lunchtime. You can always ask and hope.:)

John Heald posted this on his blog today concerning room service: "well remember our policy at Carnival is that if we don’t deliver in 30 minutes or less, it’s free"

How come not double your money back?

Archived