Yes again soda card question

spcopps

I read that the soda cards could not be used for room service orders. So what do they expect you to drink with your sandwiches?? Also I have twin 3 year olds and not sure if it is worth the money for them. they only drink about 2 cans of pepsi a day at home, the rest is juice and kool aid. There is no way they will drink 16 oz of soda at a time. If we didn't purchase the card for them, what options do they have for other drinks??

the soda card is not good for room service. It is good for use in the MDR. There is soda in your room that you can use...but it does not work with the soda card...you will be charged if you use it.

And FYI...it is Coke on board, not Pepsi (if that makes any difference to you)

the soda card is not good for room service. It is good for use in the MDR. There is soda in your room that you can use...but it does not work with the soda card...you will be charged if you use it.

And FYI...it is Coke on board, not Pepsi (if that makes any difference to you)

I saw that they only serve coke products...same at disney world which sucked. We are actually thinking about taking some pepsi with us because of this. DH won't drink coke so I know he won't be getting a card but still undecided for the twins.

Not sure but maybe you can get milk free from room service. Does anyone know?

Milk is included on the room service menu.

Milk is not usually put out for lunch and dinner in the buffet but you can ask for it.

I read that the soda cards could not be used for room service orders. So what do they expect you to drink with your sandwiches?? Also I have twin 3 year olds and not sure if it is worth the money for them. they only drink about 2 cans of pepsi a day at home, the rest is juice and kool aid. There is no way they will drink 16 oz of soda at a time. If we didn't purchase the card for them, what options do they have for other drinks??

You are allowed to carry on a 12 pack of soda and bottled water. Do you or your kids drink water?

I saw that they only serve coke products...same at disney world which sucked. We are actually thinking about taking some pepsi with us because of this. DH won't drink coke so I know he won't be getting a card but still undecided for the twins.

You are allowed to carry on a 12 pack of soda and bottled water. Do you or your kids drink water?

yes we drink water LOL. I was just saying we ALLOW them 2 sodas a day. Honestly I didn't even think about the water not being free. I was thinking more of the MDR and room service (for b'fast they would need milk or juice) and wasn't sure if you could get these with room service for free. If not then I will HAVE to buy them a card and go out of the room to get them a milk or juice. We just enjoy eating bfast in before getting dressed

Archived