Why would my thread have been moved?

nutcrackers

Can anyone tell me why a thread I began this morning got "moved" which I'm assuming means removed? It was on long enough to get several interesting responses and I'm happy about that but I can't imagine why it was "moved"--it was the listing asking for help on the best excursions for both land and sea on our forthcoming January E. Caribbean cruise. I can't imagine anything objectionable being on the thread and I don't know why else it would have been moved.

It was moved (not removed) because it was of general nature for the ports involved and did not cover what would be a strickly Princess Cruises question.

Where it has been moved to is more likely to get more responses than if it stayed on this board.

And, of course, the Ports of Call section already has many answers to your query and others like it. Searching there (and elsewhere online) first - instead of asking people to repeat what's already been posted - might have been advisable...

Archived