second D+ amenitY?

Patti the Sauvignon Blanc Calaterra slightly sweet, crisp and fruity like grapefruit.

That might be a possibility, though I've never had a grapefruit that was sweet......unless, of course, I put lots of sugar on it.:p

That sounds like a good one to try.

Gina

OK wise one, I have a question that I just know you can answer.:D

Why on each list does the tote bag & beach towel appear twice? I just know that there is a logical reason..........but for the life of me, I can't figure it out.:o

Micro-Fiber Tote Bag (1 per relationship/stateroom)

Micro-Fiber Tote Bag (2 per relationship/stateroom)

Woven Beach Towel (1 per relationship/stateroom)

Woven Beach Towel (2 per relationship/stateroom)

That's what I did only with my notepad rather than email. One at a time - PITA as you say.

The hard part about doing the 525 list will be - even though the same items will be included - is picking out the new items that are probably plugged in between the other items in random order as is the 350 list. Fun. (not)

Gina

Sounds like a challenge.:D Might give me something to do on a sea day since I can work on RCI's computer and get the additions and I won't have to pay for it!!

That might be a possibility, though I've never had a grapefruit that was sweet......unless, of course, I put lots of sugar on it.:p

Why on each list does the tote bag & beach towel appear twice? I just know that there is a logical reason..........but for the life of me, I can't figure it out.:o

I'm not the wise one, but I think I know the answer. The "2 per" entries are for the D++ (350 - 524) list. In other words, once you got to 350 points, they let you have 2 of those items per stateroom.

Hopefully, the real wise one concurs.

There are some red grapefruits in FL that need no sugar at all. They are usually dooryard trees so they might not be available commercially. That's the way it is with the best fruit. Or else it's picked so early it never ripens properly as happens with peaches in FL. They are hard, and then they rot in most cases.

I do know why the list is like that. Consider it laziness on the part of RCI - again. The 175 list is 1 per relationship. The 350 list is 2 per relationship. Since they just added the extra choices onto the 175 list, no one bothered hitting the delete button on the items that have the increase to 2 items because of the higher C&A level.

Or maybe they are just being kind and not making anyone take 2 of something, thinking they might just want 1 of them. :rolleyes: ;) LOL

Simply stated...it's their mistake AGAIN. :eek:

Gina

I'm not the wise one, but I think I know the answer. The "2 per" entries are for the D++ (350 - 524) list. In other words, once you got to 350 points, they let you have 2 of those items per stateroom.

You beat....:D

Of course I probably confused everyone with my detailed explanation. :rolleyes: ;)

Gina

This is what I thought also........but didn't dare assume that's the way it is!

There are some red grapefruits in FL that need no sugar at all. They are usually dooryard trees so they might not be available commercially. That's the way it is with the best fruit. Or else it's picked so early it never ripens properly as happens with peaches in FL. They are hard, and then they rot in most cases.

I do know why the list is like that. Consider it laziness on the part of RCI - again. The 175 list is 1 per relationship. The 350 list is 2 per relationship. Since they just added the extra choices onto the 175 list, no one bothered hitting the delete button on the items that have the increase to 2 items because of the higher C&A level.

Or maybe they are just being kind and not making anyone take 2 of something, thinking they might just want 1 of them. :rolleyes: ;) LOL

Simply stated...it's their mistake AGAIN. :eek:

Gina

When we were eligible for the 2 per relationship, back when it was 49 credits, we were supposed to get 2 towels in our cabin. The D+ rep told us that when she took my requests over the phone. Got to the cabin and there was only 1.

You beat....:D

Of course I probably confused everyone with my detailed explanation. :rolleyes: ;)

Gina

Your detailed explanation was greatly appreciated..........especially the part about grapefruit.

This is what I thought also........but didn't dare assume that's the way it is!

When we were eligible for the 2 per relationship, back when it was 49 credits, we were supposed to get 2 towels in our cabin. The D+ rep told us that when she took my requests over the phone. Got to the cabin and there was only 1.

Your detailed explanation was greatly appreciated..........especially the part about grapefruit.

LOL....I do love a sweet red grapefruit. SoBe makes a great diet drink that is cranberry/grapefruit flavored. Yum! It's not easy to find.

about the 2 items - now we can just show them the website by logging in and showing them in writing what it says. Before it was just the word of someone else since it wasn't set up on line. We made our selection by phone and it was a reps word against an LAs word. I don't think we can even print out that list from "my cruises" though just like we can't copy and paste it. If you print the page, I think it will show up as a blank.

Gina

Archived