LGBT Liberty of the Seas 10-29-2011 Transatlantic Barcelona to Ft Lauderdale (Pt2)

CC Help Jenn

Sandy thanks for keeping us informed of what you and Ben are up to tonight ;) ok of to the NC with George :D

George def see you in BCN baggage reclaim just listen for the scaly Manc i'm sure you will find me there isn't going to be that many scaly Manc's there on Thurs :D

YES Matthew OFF to the NC for U too!

Peter Happy Birthday.

Corrine my turn to say take care of yourself and mend.

I was on oxycodon 5mg. Very small dosage and was able to take two every four hours. I have some left because I stopped last week. I will bring them in case anyone needs them for pain. They do take the edge off. Of course so wood a chocolate martini or mudslide..

Joyce

Thanks Joyce. I am afraid I gave in to Cadburys chocolate but a wet version in a glass with a little extra something would go down a treat too. :)

I am only taking normal Paracetamol (Acetaminophen) and Ibuprofen. I almost don't want it to completely kill the soreness otherwise I know I am tempted to do too much and make it worse again. Glad to hear that you have been able to lower your dose.

Corinne

My, we have been chatty this afternoon.

George, your fridge list was interesting. I have been running down stocks as we will be away for 6 weeks. Went to Sainsburys this morning for a few fresh things to last us till Saturday morning. Just about to cook a chicken curry, so Indian for us tonight too. Funnily enough I bought a few Brussels to have tomorrow or Thursday. Didn't want to get anything that we wouldn't use in full. Frugal today, more spending cash on holiday.

Corinne

My, we have been chatty this afternoon.

George, your fridge list was interesting. I have been running down stocks as we will be away for 6 weeks. Went to Sainsburys this morning for a few fresh things to last us till Saturday morning. Just about to cook a chicken curry, so Indian for us tonight too. Funnily enough I bought a few Brussels to have tomorrow or Thursday. Didn't want to get anything that we wouldn't use in full. Frugal today, more spending cash on holiday.

Corinne

Corinne you should have just went to George's for all his stuff..........LOL

Wow toys sounds fun LOL.

Everyone seems to be leaving so safe travels to you all. We are enjoying England and the weather has been cool but sunny... See you Saturday

Good to hear from you Sherry. When are you flying to Barca?

Good Evening: All packed and ready to leave in the AM...

See some of you in Philly tomorrow, others at Hotel on Thursday & of course on Saturday onboard...

Safe travels to all & thanks again to everyone for making this one of the best roll calls ever...

Safe travels everyone. I want to know now to pull international boarding passes when you must check in with passport at airport? Please give me the clue.

Tomorrow will finish folding Jerry's pants and shirts. Trying not to use third suitcase.

Joyce

Safe travels everyone. I want to know now to pull international boarding passes when you must check in with passport at airport? Please give me the clue.

Tomorrow will finish folding Jerry's pants and shirts. Trying not to use third suitcase.

Joyce

You can check in online then show your passport at the gate

Morning, George, you're also up early! One more hour and we can print our boarding passes.......

Going to pack this afternoon :D

Morning Marilyn

Wide awake at 5am this morning with HAVE I DONE THIS OR THAT :eek:

Busy day ahead already stripped the bed and sheets etc in the washing machine (I love to come home to clean fresh sheets) Suzy to the cattery at 10am, lunch with my Sister at the Piersland in Troon on my way to check my luggage into the Travelodge Glasgow Airport then drive back to Ayr to finish bits and bobs then on the 19:43 train to the Hotel, couple of beers in the bar and bed.

How is the master of the house this morning ?

Morning Marilyn

Wide awake at 5am this morning with HAVE I DONE THIS OR THAT :eek:

Busy day ahead already stripped the bed and sheets etc in the washing machine (I love to come home to clean fresh sheets) Suzy to the cattery at 10am, lunch with my Sister at the Piersland in Troon on my way to check my luggage into the Travelodge Glasgow Airport then drive back to Ayr to finish bits and bobs then on the 19:43 train to the Hotel, couple of beers in the bar and bed.

How is the master of the house this morning ?

I'm fine, thank you!! :D Geoffrey is getting better very slowly. He will need to bring his crutches on board. The consultant reckons it could take up to 4 months to get completely better - a more realistic estimate than the original 4 days!

Nice to see everybody so chatty and very Jealous that everyone will be traveling or in barcelona by the time we leave friday......I am hoping by Clicking our heels.....we can just appear in barclona looking all pretty.....MAYBE!!

Have a Great Wednesday

Mike

Good Morning Marilyn and George now def going I'm just going to check to see if KLM will allow me to check in and print boarding cards.

George the MAN - AMS departed 24 mins late this morning but depending which runway and terminal it lands in AMS it may make up time and there is 1.45 between flights so should be ok. I'm sure if it was a delay in ground services that delayed it I can give them a hand tomorrow just to speed up the process :D:D

Have a good day everyone and pleasant travels for all travelling today :D

Edited by mancmatt26

Nice to see everybody so chatty and very Jealous that everyone will be traveling or in barcelona by the time we leave friday......I am hoping by Clicking our heels.....we can just appear in barclona looking all pretty.....MAYBE!!

Have a Great Wednesday

Mike

I'm sure you will look gorgeous! Safe travels.......