LGBT Liberty of the Seas 10-29-2011 Transatlantic Barcelona to Ft Lauderdale (Pt2)

CC Help Jenn

As mentioned many times, to whose of you we had the pleasure to meet, many thanks for your warm welcomes and the opportunity to chat during the 14 days on board.

Ditto. Was such a pleasure to meet many of you and I know we have made some friends for life during this cruise. Sherry, Ivor, Sam, Ben, Hillary, Joyce, Jerry, Karen, David, Janet & Mark (who I know don't post here but will read) you guys made it extra special for us. I know it's been said by many people already but thanks Gay for all the hard work you put in.

Kisses to Sue Cook. Nice to meet someone that could out-talk Peter...just.:D

And to all the others I met that I haven't mentioned bon voyage for future cruises.

Kisses to Sue Cook. Nice to meet someone that could out-talk Peter...just.:D

And to all the others I met that I haven't mentioned bon voyage for future cruises.

Patrick, I managed to avoid posting here for most of the last year - but as you know I read all the posts everyday. However, I just could not let your comment go without a response. Thanks for the kisses kind Sir - not quite sure if I could out-talk Peter but I'll certainly give it a try when we meet again on a future cruise. Have a look at both Eastbound and Westbound TAs next year on Adventure of the Seas. You would love at least one of them :D

Next time we'll set a firm date for a good old gossip session!!! LOL ;):p

Edited by Addict

Of course I meant Sandy & Ben. Was confused with your screen name.;)

PATRICK, I had to really look at YOUR picture to see who patch was...........LOL DIDN'T recogonize that name.............

IT was sooooooooooo good meeting many of you!!! SURE hope our paths will meet again on future cruises!!!!!

I know many of us will remain wonderful friends!!!!!

Just wanted to drop by to wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving and upcoming holiday season and new year.

Again, I wanted to thank all of you who made this cruise such a wonderful experience, and to all the new friends that we made, I hope we will see you all again sometime in the future. To those of you who we did not get to meet, hopefully we will have the opportunity on future cruises.

Sunny morning in Fort Lauderdale.

Christmas shopping all done in Aventura yesterday and as I thought had to buy that extra bag, bought my niece the ipad 64g for $599 at best buys, that was a bargain.

Heading to Miami for a 5:15 flight to London, hope to be home around noon tomorrow.

Vic I know your lurking and as Hyacinth called you I will post a pic of you and your PRISSY ENTOURAGE when I get home or should we just do the queenie facebook thing ?

Matthew will email you soon.

Karen, Sherry, Joyce, Sandy I am sure our paths will cross on some other ship again.

Patrick, your more then welcome, I really enjoyed being a part of this terrific Roll Call.

It has turned cool here finally, no big storms in yet, but daily temps upper 60's to low 70. A pleasant change from our summer heat. If we had known friends of ours were on the Voyager that we shared Cadiz with or was it Cartegna, we would have tried to find them. Sue and her DH from our Calif thread.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

Gay

Hi all, just checking in. Busy over the weekend, say Trans Siberian Orchestra (no relation to the Trans Air flight crew Halloween night;):D). Good show as usual.

Nasty wind storm here early Friday morning lasting most of the day. Big fire in Reno that was fed by the winds burned 30+ house. Really sad so many lost so much.

Had friends over for mexican food Saturday evening - made sangria - not bad if I do say so myself. Learned a trick or two in making the stuff while in Spain recently;).

Still screwing around with pictures. I really want to get them uploaded to computer and posted to webshots. I have a few good ones of some of you.

Back to work. Will keep checking back here as long as some of you are posting here.

Received an extra hour off from work today. Woopie...just stopped at home to pick something up before I go and pick up the grandchildren from daycare. Wednesday is my day to pick up.

We wish those who are celebrating Thanksgiving, a healthy happy holiday. We will be with friends. My daughters will be together as my oldest lives quite far from here and Larry and I both have to work on Friday. We never manage to be together for Thanksgiving - just other holidays.

Our next voyage is the Voyager of the Seas. Have to get over to that board soon and see what is happening there. I will be sure not to volunteer...just keep low.

Best to all of you,

Darlene

• 6 years later...