Carnival Triumph Review!!

nolababe504

Bout time we finally get to see the review!!! we were on there with you guys, we are gonna do the conquest on the 26th of Feb this time.

It took so long trying to get through the parades I thought we were gonna miss our cruise, we had plenty of time being late leaving anyway with that hella storm! Looking forward to the rest of your review, I took a ton of pics and planned to sit and write one but well I just have not taken the time to do it LOL! James

Hey James!! How is it going? We didn't see you at the M&G. Nobody showed up buy like 4 people. I don't think everyone was onboard by that time, is the only reason I can think of.... Needless to say we didn't stay long. Yeah, we skipped the parades and went to get on the ship early!! Well we tried to but got caught up in traffic:( I have seen enough parades this year!! LOL. You should write a review also. I would love to see the pictures you took. I am late writing this review so you can make one to:) We are going on the Ecstasy on October 31 for a Halloween Cruise!! The pricing was good for this sailing!!! To good to pass up!!

Tonight was elegant night. We walked around the ship for a little bit longer then it was time to go back to the cabin and get ready or the Captain's Celebration!! The drinks were $1.00 off but they used to be free :^( After that we went and meet up with the rest of our friends and ate dinner in the MDR at 6:00. We always meet up with everyone outside the MDR at 6:00 and found that is the perfect time to get eat. We even get to watch the entertainment show the waiters put on!! I love when they say "its showtime". I didn't take any pictures of our food on this cruise.

After we ate it was about 7:30 and we decided to go to do karaoke again in the Venezia Bar. It was lots of fun. There was all ages and good and bad singers. Its hilarious to watch!! One of my favorite things to do. I stayed until about 8:15 and decided I wanted to go see the show tonight in the Club Rio Lounge. The show was Wonderul World. It was good. The dancers were amazing, I wish I could take pictures but it's a Carnival NO NO!! So once again, no photos. I then decided after the show to call it a night. I got back to the room around 10:30 and found this cute little guy!! We had Key West in the morning!!!

IMG_0490.jpg

IMG_0493.jpg

100_4186.jpg

Day 3

Key West, Florida

I have been waiting for this day since I booked this cruise!! I love Florida!! So I woke up about 8:00 since we were suppose to be docked at 10:00. When I woke up I went out to the balcony to see if I could see anything and sure enough there was Key West. You could barely see it. Well I could!! I was getting so excited to get off the ship and have some fun!! I woke up the BF and we went to the MDR to have some breakfast with everyone that came with us!! We came back to our rooms and got our bag and then went all the way fwd and saw people were standing in the stairs waiting to go down to deck zero. So we decided to take the elevator up and ride it all the way down to deck 0 to bypass the crowd. We cut so many people in line (i know this isn't fair but hey I was ready to get out and be in Key West). We were out of the ship in 4 minutes. We decided to do the hop on hop off trolley to get a sight of the main things to see. We got off at the last stop on the trolley and went to eat at Conch Republic Seafood Restaurant. It was delicious!! We ordered more drinks than we did food!!

Pilot Boat

100_4188.jpg

I see Key West!!!!!

100_4190.jpg

100_4192.jpg

100_4200.jpg

Hop on Hop off Trolly

100_4202.jpg

100_4203.jpg

Let me ask you a question, was your Matre D Victor? If it was, you probibly had the best service on any other cruises you have been on.;) Me and my family was on that ship in January, and it was, out of all the Carnival cruises I have been on, THE BEST service I have experienced. Cant wait to go on it again in December!:D

Let me ask you a question, was your Matre D Victor? If it was, you probibly had the best service on any other cruises you have been on.;) Me and my family was on that ship in January, and it was, out of all the Carnival cruises I have been on, THE BEST service I have experienced. Cant wait to go on it again in December!:D

Yes it was Victor!! We only saw him once in 7 days, that was the first night!!

wooo, thanks so much for this...I will be on this ship in 9 days.....I need more:D:D:D

thanks for what you have done so far...

I am gonna try to get it all done this weekend.

Nolababe504, great review so far. Loved Triumph when I sailed on her this past October. My 1st cruise was a get the heck out of town for Mardi Gras cruise (I lived in Chalmette @ the time.).

Thanks so much!! So from da parish!! A lot of people on this cruise was from da parish. The CD asked a group of ppl where they were from at the welcome aboard party and they said da parish and the CD was like ok so where are you from did your brain have a fart or something. He didn't understand da parish thing. It was hilarious!! Mardi Gras is a great time to cruise!!

Archived