Spanish Airport disruption

Seems never an August goes by without strikes hitting the airports of at least one country in Europe. :( I think they do it on purpose because they reckon more passengers affected = more leverage.

Anyway, I hope you make it OK.

I will be arriving very early in the morning of August 27th into Barcelona and then going directly to the ship...My question how directly now will it be with this preplanned disruption ??? Any thoughts to anyone that has had something similar happen to them :confused:...Just our luck after planning for a year...And yes I had NO option but to arrive the morning of the cruise at 8:55am ship sailes at 5:00pm....

Hi there,

We are flying to Malaga on the 26th August which is one of the days mentioned in the online newslnk. Does anybody have an update on this and whether it is planned to go ahead ?It is a shame to think that one redundancy could lead to this much trouble and disruption...

Last year, we were on tenderhooks by the Ash crisis and luckily go to Italy by the skin of our teeth. I hope I don't have to go though that anxiety again this year on the week we plan to depart for a cruise....

Archived