Limo service FLL to FLL port?

megnsamsgracie

I don't know if you've spent any time in Fort Lauderdale but if not you can see everything you would want to see in a very short time. Instead of going straight to the port, ask them to drive you down Las Olas to the beach, and south to the port from there. You will be at the port in 30 minutes from the airport and it will be a scenic ride.

We have used South Florida Transportation (for a longer trip, mind you) but they were courteous, professional, and met us at FLL with a little sign, kind of cute. :) You and your bf would love that.

http://www.southfloridatransportation.com/

I second these guys. We used them this past winter to take us from Port Everglades to West Palm Beach airport. We didn't get the sign treatment at the port as they aren't allowed to wait outside for you there, but they driver was super courteous, and our ride was amazing. See pic below LOL.

DSCN6975.jpg

Thanks guys! My bf lived just outside of FLL before so been there.. and I have cruised out of there about 6 times... we just need a ride from airport, to package store and then to pier.. I know, seems like a waste of $ but bf slipped and said he bought a ring... so want to start this trip out on a special note!

They never responded to my email after a week.. so I called yesterday and finally got a reservation. For a stretch limo, we are paying $135 from FLL to port everglades with a stop for booze and water/soda. On the way back straight to the airport is $115. Expensive I know but this cruise is a fresh start for us (after 20 months of going through a divorce, it is finally final).... so I wanted to start and end the cruise on a special note.

Archived