please help

ncb106

i will like to know if there any salsa bands ot latin trio on any off princess ships

On the Mexican Riviera cruises, they'd sometimes have a folklorico group board the ship at one of the ports and they'd put on show...

i will like to know if there any salsa bands ot latin trio on any off princess ships
Never seen or heard of a Salsa or Latin band on Princess (or any cruiseline I've taken.) As said, occasionally, they will bring a folkloric group for a show while in port but it's not a dance band and they disembark right after the show.

There was a mariachi group on our Mexican Riviera cruises. Not a local group- these guys were always on the ship. But that was 3 years ago.

Some of RC's larger ships have a Latin dance club with great live music.

Oh, that's right...I'd forgotten about the group that played in the Atrium on the Sapphire Princess instead of the usual string quartet.

2993426214_c8466fcc32_z.jpg

Sapphire Princess - Day 1-2-3 018 by RickEk, on Flickr

There was a mariachi group on our Mexican Riviera cruises. Not a local group- these guys were always on the ship. But that was 3 years ago.

Some of RC's larger ships have a Latin dance club with great live music.

A mariachi band is NOT the same as someone looking for a latin/salsa band to dance to. No Princess does not have latin/salsa bands, for dancing. You might be able to request some salsa music in Club Fusion.

Archived