Pinnacle Grill cancelation

paulista1950

The easiest way to do it is when you first board. Sometimes the specialty restaurants are open for reservation purposes during boarding hours. If not, you can call around 6:00 and cancel.

You can E-mail HAL, but whether the message gets to the ship depends on timing. On the website, near the top at the right side, next to the telephone "Call" icon is a "contact us" spot. Clicking it brings up a site with a menu on the left, including an "e-mail" option, and you can take it from there. HAL will reply within 24 hours.

Is it possible to cancel a reservation for the Pinnacle Grill? How?

At My Custom Itinerary I can see a Cancel Excursion option, but not for dinning.

You can call Ships Services at 800-541-1576 to cancel. They are listed (on my email receipt) as only open 7am-5pm Monday-Friday (PST). I did this to cancel one reservation about 2 weeks ago and they were very helpful. The rez was deleted from my onscreen itinerary in a few hours and my credit card records showed a credit the next day.

Penny

After I log into HAL, I go to My Account and then to My Reservations.

Once that pops up I can see my cruises -- then go to "itineray" under your cruise -- the cancel option is there -- click onto it. I have cancelled dinner reservations this way -- the credit goes back onto your credit card.

After I log into HAL, I go to My Account and then to My Reservations.

Once that pops up I can see my cruises -- then go to "itineray" under your cruise -- the cancel option is there -- click onto it. I have cancelled dinner reservations this way -- the credit goes back onto your credit card.

I could never get the "cancel" option to appear. Could be some kind of browser problem, I guess.:confused:

Penny;)

When we board we make a reservation for every night in the Grill. we are traveling alone, do not want to sit with a table of guests that we do not know, we have been and we do not personally care for it..We pay the fee, and do not look back due to the incredible service, and if you have not been,,the best food on the ship, the best cuts of meat..and its not only a cut above the dining room, it is far superior to any food that you may eat on the ship, room service or any dining room..we also bring wine from the port that we visit..and pay the fee and are very happy that we may experience a wine from the region, this trip from France, Spain, Portugal, and Italy...Sorry I did not answer the question,,

but YOU Do NOT WANT tO CANCEL the reservation, and of course..if you confirm another night..they WILL NOT CHARGE YOU..

You can call Ships Services at 800-541-1576 to cancel. They are listed (on my email receipt) as only open 7am-5pm Monday-Friday (PST). I did this to cancel one reservation about 2 weeks ago and they were very helpful. The rez was deleted from my onscreen itinerary in a few hours and my credit card records showed a credit the next day.

Penny

That is what I have done as well. It's very easy and the credit card showed the refund with a few days. :)

Archived