Hilton FLL Airport--Royal, Need your help!

The last time I checked the lot west of Quarterdeck (intracoastal lot) was 1.75/hr and the one east of Quarterdeck (corner of Las Olas and A1A) was 2.75/hr. You can use cash or credit cards at the meter. There is also a big parking lot on the beach south of Las Olas(beach park lot) but it is under construction so there aren't as many spaces available as usual. The rate there is somewhere between 1.75 and 2.75. Beach Place garage charges often vary but the rate is posted on a board at the entrance; sometimes it can be quite expensive from what I recall. There are other lots around that have a day rate. When I go to that area I park in the intracoastal or beach park lots because I have a city resident card and only pay $6/yr for unlimited parking in those lots. See, there are benefits of living in Fort Lauderdale! It is nice to go on the beach near Beach Place because they have both public restrooms and food/drink options.

More great info, thanks. That's cool that you get such a discount on parking...you should! Nice perk to have, for sure.

Just remember when comparison shopping hotels, this Hilton charges $14 for self-parking, or $20 for valet. (Not important if you won't have a car.)

Good point! The Sheraton across the street charges 12.75/day, for comparison. I don't think any of the other airport area hotels charge to park while you stay there.

• 2 months later...

Has anyone stayed here recently we are looking for one night precruise, our flight comes in late 10:30 pm so we just need a place to sleep.

Our dates are Jan 28, 2012 and the beach areas are really expensive.

This is available on LMT for a reasonable price so we were considering it.

We need a place to buy our wine as the flight comes in so late we can't go anywhere that late and I heard the stores don't sell liquor until 12:00 on sundays!

Archived