Help on Dec Cruise, Princess Air

Bustersmom

For those of you who cruise alot, here is the scenario that has just been changed in our Princess Personalizer; Leave FT Lauderale for NYC (JFK) and get to JFK On sat Dec 17 at 3;25 with a connection at 4pm! Does this seem reasonable?? Delta had us booked on a much later flt but looking today I see it has changed to this, does anyone think this is possible in JFK, unless of course the gates are side by side? any thoughts are so appreciated!!

For those of you who cruise alot, here is the scenario that has just been changed in our Princess Personalizer; Leave FT Lauderale for NYC (JFK) and get to JFK On sat Dec 17 at 3;25 with a connection at 4pm! Does this seem reasonable?? Delta had us booked on a much later flt but looking today I see it has changed to this, does anyone think this is possible in JFK, unless of course the gates are side by side? any thoughts are so appreciated!!
What's your final destination, i.e., where are you flying to on the connecting flight? Technically, that's a "legal" connection but it's not one I would chance, particularly in December.

i have made a 20 minute connection in chicago once. the gates were practically across the hall from each other. i was on my way home so it wasn't quite as stressful.

you have time to change your flight/connection. in your personalizer go to book flights and see what is available. you can delete the flight you have and re-book another yourself, or even just do the first flight and not the return.

Not going to happen. I don't think 35 minutes is sufficient for rural airports, forget JFK.

See if you can move to a later connection. You would be flying it anyway.

I would call Delta. Since they made the change to this impossible connection, they should be willing to rebook you with a reasonable connection time at no charge to you for the rebooking.

Since this is JFK, are you flying on to an international destination?

Archived