Wine on board

jerseygirl007

Sometimes the work feature works and sometimes it doesn't.

And you have to just put in key words -- otherwise you get a bunch of unrelated threads.

It only works if it's used and seemingly it isn't often which IMHO is a shame as it's a wonderful resource and would avoid these daily questions from being asked.

Speaking just for myself, I have limited success with the search feature. I have been here a long time and I have often been frustrated to be unable (often) to find what I am searching for.

Perhaps others are encountering the same difficulty?

Speaking just for myself, I have limited success with the search feature. I have been here a long time and I have often been frustrated to be unable (often) to find what I am searching for.

Perhaps others are encountering the same difficulty?

Not me in my short time here. I often use the "Advanced Search" tool of CC Search to narrow down the focus to very specific topics like certain cabin numbers or ship names.

No doubt I'll get flamed for not being patient enough but this one topic seems to come up daily despite the sticky note resources at the top of the forum and/or CC Search being available, both being wonderfully useful tools when used.

No doubt I'll get flamed for not being patient enough but this one topic seems to come up daily despite the sticky note resources at the top of the forum and/or CC Search being available, both being wonderfully useful tools when used.
I agree that far too many people would rather ask an old, old question again than expend a little effort reading or searching for the answer. Maybe a newbie doesn't know about Search, but I would think someone who has been a member for a while would.

Maybe the search isn't working right, because the latest thread it finds about bringing wine on board is 15 days old! It seems to me that there must be one more recent than that! :rolleyes:

Archived