I've found the worst thing about the new menus...

iTouch

For the gourmet burger in the every day menu, they've spelled "montery" jack cheese wrong. :eek::eek::eek:

Bring it on Carnival, cha cha cha changes.... :D

Thats it!! I am never cruising on Carnival again!! This mispelling is the last straw!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

Might not be a bad idea that it's the editors though...:p

For sure. Ever notice the spelling of Escargot? I have seen at least 3 different ones. Oh man, I wish I could remember this spring we saw a 'stairway closed' sign that said something like 'Stairways's Been Close'.:)

There used to be a whole thread on misspellings around the ship. Some pretty funny ones. English is not everyone's first language.

Have not noticed that English being a first language necessarily leads to good spelling or grammar.

I really don't care about the menu changes, or the spelling (although it is funny to think about : ) It's a week I don't have to decide about what I'm going to cook, then cook it, clean the kitchen and start all over the next day... I can find something I like on any menu at any restaurant. My family and I looked it over last night, looks pretty good to us :p...

Do people really eat shrimp cocktail every night for a week? (don't answer ;))

I expect at least a 25% discount on my next cruise for that screw up!!!!!

English is not everyone's first language.

Yeah, but I would think "the beards" in Miami would either speak English or have spell checkers on their computers... :p:rolleyes:

I really don't care about the menu changes, or the spelling (although it is funny to think about : ) It's a week I don't have to decide about what I'm going to cook, then cook it, clean the kitchen and start all over the next day... I can find something I like on any menu at any restaurant. My family and I looked it over last night, looks pretty good to us :p...

Do people really eat shrimp cocktail every night for a week? (don't answer ;))

No you can get shrimp cocktail at dennys, while gourmet burgers are now served at 5 star restraunts including ruth chris steakhouse. Kobe beef baby, its over the head of the op who would prefer 1.99 fish bait.:p

Archived