sail7seas on a cruise?

Krazy Kruizers

KK.....

Thank you for asking. I'm Here!!! :)

Ruth is correct. We finally have some beautiful weather here in New England and I've been out alot. Ruth is also correct I've been walking. After struggling to do my daily walk all winter in 10 to 20 degree weather, it's such a pleasure to have a heat wave at 50 degrees.

Hard to imagine how wonderful that feels until you've walked at least two miles daily in frigid temps. (I have a treadmill at home and did use it some days after we had tons of snow, but prefer 'walking the streets').

Thanks for noticing I was 'among the missing'.

KK.....

". . . .Thanks for noticing I was 'among the missing".

I noticed! I wanted you to be the first to know we booked another MAASDAM

cruise! Enjoyed Christmas and New Years so much last year we booked Thanksgiving for this year!:p

I noticed! I wanted you to be the first to know we booked another MAASDAM

cruise! Enjoyed Christmas and New Years so much last year we booked Thanksgiving for this year!:p

That is FABULOUS, Linda and Vern. I'm so happy you had such a good time on

:) "MY" Maasdam that you want to return.

We just made our final payment for our June b-to-b's on that beautiful

ship. Can't wait to bound across that gangway.

sail7seas, I am so excited for you. How I wish we could do another Canada/New England cruise on Maasdam this coming summer, yet there are no dates that fit into our schedule.

Lisa....Thanks for your excitement for us.

I wish you could be aboard....I'd really enjoy meeting and sailing with you. Hopefully, another time.

That is FABULOUS, Linda and Vern. I'm so happy you had such a good time on

:) "MY" Maasdam that you want to return.

We just made our final payment for our June b-to-b's on that beautiful

ship. Can't wait to bound across that gangway.

Sail, I think we will just be missing each other by a week or two. We are sailing "your" Maasdam on July 9th. I am still holding out that they can get us in a Suite. Currently in a B Catagory and have been on the waiting list for several months. Our final payment is due the first part of April. I am amazed how early this cruise totally sold out. We did book an evening flight out of Boston on that Saturday so hoping to do some type of tour of Boston since we have never been to that part of the US. Our week of the cruise seems extremely port intensive so won't be as relaxing as we normally like but then there are lots of things to see and do.:)

One of these days, DH and I are going to take that wonderful coastal NE cruise from Boston to Montreal and back. It's been on my list for a long time and DH always said he didn't really care about it. But finally he said (:p ) if I wanted to do it than I should be able to do it. So maybe 2007!!!

I love when people notice someone hasn't posted for a few days when we know that person posts pretty regularly. It's kind of like being looked after. I missed Sail, too, but what could be nicer than finally getting out into air than doesn't freeze your very bones.

Nothing on this earth, IMHO, like the approach of Spring in New England.

LAFFNVEGAS.........I wish we were to be aboard together. What a shame to be missing by just a week or two.

Heather.....We've lived in New England all our lives except for when DH was in the Military and last July was the first time we took the Canada/New England cruise. It SOOO exceeded our expectations and we really loved it so much that we were eager to go for more this year. That is why the b-to-b's (plus the fact I won't have to near an airport this way!!! and that is super great IMO ) I hope you get to do that route one of these days. I think you'll love it.

Heather, you're going to love this route! The last cruise I took with my husband was the NYC-Montreal route on the Veendam. He couldn't understand why I wanterd to do this itinerary since it's "home", but I told him I wanted to see our home area from a tourist's point of view. I saw things right in my own backyard (literally---Newport, R.I. and Boston, Mass.!) that I had never seen before.

It's not a relaxing cruise, with all the ports and all, but interesting enough that I did it again in '02.

Archived