Transfer from London to Dover

pier

We are looking for recommendations for private shuttles that go from London to Dover. We want to be picked up at our hotel. If you've had a recent experience with a good company, please post. We are considering Silver Fleet Transfers.

Thank you!

You should do a search on this question. There have been many companies recommended at various times.

We used an excellent company in July 2010 for this transfer from our London hotel but unfortunately I am away from home and don't have the name of the company we used.

But search, and ye shall find.

Plus I'm sure others will chime in here.

Mura

We loved our transfer from Dover to Heathrow - we used a company - http://www.toursoftherealm.com It is owned by a woman named Jane Martin. She picked us up at the ship and spent the day with us. We went to Dover to see the white cliffs, then through the back roads to Canterbury, then to a great pub lunch, then to Leeds Castle, getting us to our Heathrow hotel about dinnertime. It was like having a private guide in a port, except the tour ended at the hotel. She lives in the Canterbury area, so does a great deal of London-Dover or Heathrow-Dover trips.

Thank you all for your help. I didn't do a search on this because I wanted recent experiences. Sometimes companies or guides change the way they do business. The most recent experiences are usually the most telling.

We got a good price from Silver Fleet. John, since you were pleased, we're sure we will be, too.

Benita--I'm saving your information for another cruise: you had what sounds like a perfect day!

• 5 weeks later...

Archived