Questions for our upcoming Alaska Cruise on Zuiderdam

lisah168

We are leaving soon for our upcoming Alaska cruise on Zuiderdam and I have some last-minute questions:

1. Is the pool on the ship heated?

2. How do I buy the weekly Spa package? I can't find the link on the HAL website.

3. One of the members of our party needs visa. She has both US and Canada visas for this trip. For the Express document purpose, which visa info should I enter for her?

4. What kind of Jewelry/handbags do they sell on the ship? That same member is interested in buying duty free designer jewelry/handbags if the ship has good deals.

Thanks!

We are leaving soon for our upcoming Alaska cruise on Zuiderdam and I have some last-minute questions:

1. Is the pool on the ship heated?

2. How do I buy the weekly Spa package? I can't find the link on the HAL website.

3. One of the members of our party needs visa. She has both US and Canada visas for this trip. For the Express document purpose, which visa info should I enter for her?

4. What kind of Jewelry/handbags do they sell on the ship? That same member is interested in buying duty free designer jewelry/handbags if the ship has good deals.

Thanks!

Some answers:

1. Yes, the pool(s) are heated.

2. IIRC you have to buy the Spa (Thermal) package once onboard.

3 and 4 ... Sorry, no idea about visas or handbags. Others here will know.:)

Have a GREAT cruise.

For question 4, handbags and jewelry. There are no designer items in the shops. There is some costume jewelry, and also a "better" (expensive) jewelry store, but nothing that sounds like what you're looking for. I don't recall any shoreside shopping like that from our trip last year, either.

Archived