A real eye opener

HappyCampers3

Perfect link for the next time someone says I cruise RCl sell me on Carnival.

"Like"

I already used it and posted it on my GF from works FB page. She is planning a graduation cruise for her DD and asked for my PVP. When some of her extended family found out it was a Carnival cruise they asked why not RCL -Carnivals just a booze cruise. I am so sick of hearing the Booze cruise -I told her its called the FUN SHIP! I hope all her extended family see my post and link to the story on her FB :D

Let's see what Carnival does today with Glory out of NYC.....

It was scheduled to leave today at 5....but re-scheduled yesterday to leave at 3 or earlier.

However, air travel is a mess, the NYC airports will be closed to incoming traffic at noon (I don't think anyone would have scheduled that late anyway) and public transportation is shutting down at noon too.

I don't think the travelers out of San Juan had any advance notice....but for the Glory they did.

reply when asked about insurance....."Insurance, I don't need no stinking insurance"

Lesson learned.

Substitute "passport" for "insurance".

Honestly, there have been so many passport threads here, and I have read a lot of them, and I still cannot for the life of me fathom why some are so defiant in not bringing a passport or leaving it in the cabin safe.

I bit the bullet and got ours in 2007....got tired of the yes they will be required, no they won't when they couldn't make up their minds. I was tired of worrying about it. Sure gives peace of mind while traveling. Just wish the kids expiration was longer than 5 years.

Substitute "passport" for "insurance".

Honestly, there have been so many passport threads here, and I have read a lot of them, and I still cannot for the life of me fathom why some are so defiant in not bringing a passport or leaving it in the cabin safe.

Archived