hopewell rocks

The Canada board is super slow....so maybe someone on here could answer me. :)

Has anyone done this excursion and if you did what did you think?

Thanks!

Also, why the heck can't I search for anything?????

Scroll up, click on "features". This page will have a "SEARCH" box at your upper right. I know nothing about the excursion to which you refer.

Haven't gone to Hopewell rocks thru Carnival. Went on my own when I was vacationing in the area. I would definitely go. It is very impressive, especially if you can see the rocks at both high and low tides. At low tide you can walk around the rocks.

The Canada board is super slow....so maybe someone on here could answer me. :)

Has anyone done this excursion and if you did what did you think?

Thanks!

Also, why the heck can't I search for anything?????

We went last year (Carnival excursion). We really enjoyed it, the tide was still low so we were able to walk on the ocean floor.

Haven't gone to Hopewell rocks thru Carnival. Went on my own when I was vacationing in the area. I would definitely go. It is very impressive, especially if you can see the rocks at both high and low tides. At low tide you can walk around the rocks.

We have also done this on our own, on a driving trip through the area. I agree with Rosefloater. I would go! It is amazing to be able to walk on the ocean floor. I'm not sure how long your excursion is, but, what is even more impressive is seeing both extremes, the high and the low tides. If you walk the floor, be prepared for muddy shoes. It's worth it. (they do have an area to wash the mud off at the top of the stairs.)

394.jpg

6 hours later:

399.jpg

To see more of our photos from the Hopewell rocks, click on the link in my signature and go down to the article New Brunswick 2004.

Hope this helps a little. Enjoy whatever you decide to do.

I have to agree with previous posters - it's definitely worth the trip to see the highest tides in the world!

I have never done the excursion through Carnival, but grew up in NB and have been there numerous times while living there, and more recently when I've taken my family to the area on vacation.

Definitely make sure you find out the tide schedule as it wouldn't be too thrilling at high tide. It's definitely neat to see it at low tide and then to watch the tide come in, if the excursion provides for that amount of time.

Also as someone else mentioned, don't wear your fancy shoes - it is very mucky!

Enjoy!

Archived