Norwegian Spirit - Exceptional crew

ifield

Just disembarked the Norwegian Spirit after being on board an extra 2 days courtesy of Tropical Storm Lee.

This may be a smaller, older ship but the crew are exceptional - in 9 days we never encountered a crew member who was anything other then smiling and helpful. This is even more remarkable as we could not dock in New Orleans due to the storm and they had to keep us happy for an extra 2 days.

If service rather than flashy huge ships is your priority, you'll be happy on The Spirit. We have cruised over 30 times including Crystal and Queens Grill, on Cunard, and have never had better service.

Just disembarked the Norwegian Spirit after being on board an extra 2 days courtesy of Tropical Storm Lee.

This may be a smaller, older ship but the crew are exceptional - in 9 days we never encountered a crew member who was anything other then smiling and helpful. This is even more remarkable as we could not dock in New Orleans due to the storm and they had to keep us happy for an extra 2 days.

If service rather than flashy huge ships is your priority, you'll be happy on The Spirit. We have cruised over 30 times including Crystal and Queens Grill, on Cunard, and have never had better service.

Been on the Spirit 3 times just this year myself.

Hands down the best crew I have encountered on ANY ship of the 25+ cruises on 5 different lines.

Glad to see nothing has changed since May.

Thanks for the report.

Will be on the Spirit for the 3rd time in Oct. Have always found the crew to be friendly with a lot of smiles. The crew must have gone thru some stressful times over the last week. Kudos goes out to all there hard work. The crew work long hours, have little time off work and miss there families. Glad to see that they are still smiling it just shows how good the crew are on the Spirit.

Not too sure what the bigger boats are since I always have been on the smaller ones about 1900 passengers.

Please remember to submit those comment cards for the crew members that go out of their way to make your cruise.

I had to go back for more on our Spirit cruise this summer; everyone we came in contact with deserved one! Absolute lovely group of individuals, and they deserve their accolades! :)

Archived