Consecutive cruise tips?

storm1of4

We are doing consecutive cruise in October 2011, Oasis then Allure. Anybody have any tips or pointers? I RCI says they will provide transfers then say no they dont. We have our car so transfers do not appear to be an issue right now.

Call the back-to -back department at Royal. Transfers and room should be provided.

It would have been easier to do the same ship.

Yes we thought of this..

But love the Oasis and never have been on Allure. Figure two ships would mix it up just a little. Plus love Cozumel and Labadee and looking forward to visting there two times each.

We are doing consecutive cruise in October 2011, Oasis then Allure. Anybody have any tips or pointers? I RCI says they will provide transfers then say no they dont. We have our car so transfers do not appear to be an issue right now.

Regular customer service will blow you off.

Just call the consecutive cruiser desk. We are doing 2 cruises in Dec. One out of Miami ( Majesty) and 1 out of Fort Lauderdale (Oasis) with1 day inbetween. We have to get our own transportation from Miami to Fort Lauderdale. RCL has us booked into the Hilton Marina and are providing transfer to the ship the following morning.

Good luck and happy cruising.

Judi :)

Just call the consecutive cruiser desk. We are doing 2 cruises in Dec. One out of Miami ( Majesty) and 1 out of Fort Lauderdale (Oasis) with1 day inbetween. We have to get our own transportation from Miami to Fort Lauderdale. RCL has us booked into the Hilton Marina and are providing transfer to the ship the following morning.

I have never heard of the consecutive cruiser desk. We are doing a B2B in 2 weeks. Do you have the number for this desk? Thx

I have never heard of the consecutive cruiser desk. We are doing a B2B in 2 weeks. Do you have the number for this desk? Thx

I can't find the number. All you have to do is call 1-800-526-9723 (C&A) and ask them to transfer you to the consecutive cruiser desk.

Come back here and let me know how you make out. Have a good B2B.

Yes, I did a "similar" B2B last year. ;)

Oasis, then Mariner. I had to get my own transportation from Fort Lauderdale to Los Angeles, but RC took care of the LA hotel and transportation to the ship in the morning.

:D :D :D

I can't find the number. All you have to do is call 1-800-526-9723 (C&A) and ask them to transfer you to the consecutive cruiser desk.

Come back here and let me know how you make out. Have a good B2B.

Thanks. I still can't believe that I have never heard of this desk before. We change status (D to D+) after the first leg and just want to make sure that we understand anything that we need to do to make it easier on the L.A. on the Serenade.

Thanks. I still can't believe that I have never heard of this desk before. We change status (D to D+) after the first leg and just want to make sure that we understand anything that we need to do to make it easier on the L.A. on the Serenade.

Do I understand u right? you'll be Diamond on Majesty then turn D+ after this cruise...Wonderful....You'll have to work hard to get them to recongnize you the next day on the Oasis as D+ (being D+ on the Oasis is so cool.............) But it can be done My parents had this same issue 2 years ago. Print copies of all your cruise credits to date...Keep all your paperwork from the Majesty cruise. Be able to prove to the Oasis C&A desk you have reached D+ status and they well change your sea pass cards and see you as D+...BUt you'll have to wait to get on the Oasis to do all this.

Do I understand u right? you'll be Diamond on Majesty then turn D+ after this cruise...Wonderful....You'll have to work hard to get them to recongnize you the next day on the Oasis as D+ (being D+ on the Oasis is so cool.............) But it can be done My parents had this same issue 2 years ago. Print copies of all your cruise credits to date...Keep all your paperwork from the Majesty cruise. Be able to prove to the Oasis C&A desk you have reached D+ status and they well change your sea pass cards and see you as D+...BUt you'll have to wait to get on the Oasis to do all this.

Very close. We are doing a B2B on the Serenade in 2 weeks. I just spoke to the C&A desk and they assured me that all I need to do is see the L.A. with our C&A #'s and everything will go smoothly. I immediately printed off everything I could think off to show the number of cruises and credits. When someone at RCI tells me not to worry I get nervous.

Archived