Help needed please!!!

Holey

Im not sure what board this goes on?

We are on a Princess cruise going from the port Everglades.

When we arrive back we need to get to the FL airport to pick our hired car up.

Can anyone tell me about taxis to the airport please. Have been on several sites, but appears to go from Miami not F everglades. All input would be great! Thanks.:confused:

Can anyone tell me about taxis to the airport please. Have been on several sites, but appears to go from Miami not F everglades. All input would be great! Thanks.:confused:

Plenty of taxis waiting at the pier eager to take you to the airport. No need to make reservations. I believe that by FL you mean FLL as in For Lauderdale. Right?

Plenty of taxis waiting at the pier eager to take you to the airport. No need to make reservations. I believe that by FL you mean FLL as in For Lauderdale. Right?

Yes we go from Everglades to Fort Lauderdale airport. Thanks for replying.

They are all in a line, you walk out and they put you in the first one ready to go, about 20 bucks with tip ensure the meter is not running till you leave, they watch for that, they will start the meter while you are loading your bags Quick and efficient way to get outta there

A taxi from the port to airport (FLL, Fort Lauderdale) is under $20. There will be plenty of taxis at the dock. A couple of car rental (National & Alamo) have a shuttle from the dock to their airport site, call and see if your car rental office has a shuttle.

They are all in a line, you walk out and they put you in the first one ready to go, about 20 bucks with tip ensure the meter is not running till you leave, they watch for that, they will start the meter while you are loading your bags Quick and efficient way to get outta there

Thankyou its good to know the price!

Holey just a question, your hired car, as in rental (sorry for asking) as if the is the case and was previously posted, many of the car rentals have shuttles, a few were mentioned and budget does as well

Regards

Pete

We always take the Princess shuttle. It's pretty inexpensive (I think less than $20 but I don't take care of that so It's hard to remember the exact price). We might wait 1/2 hour or so to get on but it's really easy.

Hi their we are not taking the shuttle because we need to go to our rental car supplier. The shuttle would just drop us off at airport. Thankyou anyway.

Hi their we are not taking the shuttle because we need to go to our rental car supplier. The shuttle would just drop us off at airport. Thankyou anyway.

Holey good morning or good afternoon to you, quickest way to the airport taxi, but as was mentioned your particular rental company will have a shuttle but they will stop at each ship etc so go with the taxi

Regards

Pete

Archived