Are the "free" Princess FCC letters still valid?

Has anyone recetly tried to apply their free Princess FCC letter (I have several) to a booking for extra OBC's.

I thought with the new scheme in place, only the $100 FCC's ones would be accepted for addtional OBC's?

The letter states they are valid for 4 years ....but who knows???

Has anyone recetly tried to apply their free Princess FCC letter (I have several) to a booking for extra OBC's.

I thought with the new scheme in place, only the $100 FCC's ones would be accepted for addtional OBC's?

hi Anna, with the old ones i would say that would be ok to use on short cruises where the deposit is not much but the new ones are better as you only pay $100 pp by credit card and its good for cruises up to 49 nights

bob

Thanks Bob. I'll let you and others here know if they can be applied. I'm trying to boost the OBC's for the 24 day Diamond cruise.

hi Anna, are you trying to use more than one FCC for the cruise if so i dont think its allowed.....if you can let me know as i have a dozen put away

bob

Hi Anna,

We booked Sea Princess last week 8 nites to Tassie in Dec 2011 and we had a future cruise letter from 2009 and princess honoured it and gave us additional OBC

Cheers

Col:)

Guest zafra63
Thanks Bob. I'll let you and others here know if they can be applied. I'm trying to boost the OBC's for the 24 day Diamond cruise.

Yes, they are still valid. I have used my 2 letters for next year's 2 cruises after I did the bookings, forget them at the time of the booking. We have been credited with the OBC. I have given them to my TA 3 weeks ago, and we booked early this year. Just give it a try.

Guest zafra63

Yes they can be used.:)

I have recently and yes you can use them, within their valid period.

The paid ones were first sold on AU ships in April. Shortly after our April cruise I booked a furture cruise and used one of the free ones and got the OBC applied, no problem at all.

I have recently and yes you can use them, within their valid period.

The paid ones were first sold on AU ships in April. Shortly after our April cruise I booked a furture cruise and used one of the free ones and got the OBC applied, no problem at all.

I must have got one of the last, as I only got my unpaid one in April. Once issued though, I wouldn't expect they could refuse it.

I must have got one of the last, as I only got my unpaid one in April. Once issued though, I wouldn't expect they could refuse it.

Us also. S106 cruise started before 1st April and was a free one, then S107 mid April was the $100 dollar paid. It's the S106 cruise FCL that we used with our last booking (couldn't wait four years :eek: )

Good news...we got the $150pp OBC's from the "free" FCC letter. It took a few days for Princess to process/apply them, but we have a new booking confirmation summary showing this from our TA.

I saw on an email from Princess that they are offering OBC's to refer friends to Princess. Has anyone looked into that?

We are using the 'complimentary' FCC letters for OBC on both Ruby Princess/Coral Princess soon. Checked with our T/A and on file at Carnival Corp.

We got the letters on board Crown Princess, B2B in 2009.

I don't know whether we will buy more FCC letters @$100 each on board Ruby/Coral.

We are using the 'complimentary' FCC letters for OBC on both Ruby Princess/Coral Princess soon. Checked with our T/A and on file at Carnival Corp.

We got the letters on board Crown Princess, B2B in 2009.

I don't know whether we will buy more FCC letters @$100 each on board Ruby/Coral.

I don't blame you. Looks like you're pretty much booked up for a while now Les...looks great.:p

I don't blame you. Looks like you're pretty much booked up for a while now Les...looks great.:p

Thanks Anna. 3 weeks today we board Ruby. Leave here on Oct 4 to Rome.

These FCC letters you buy on Princess ships for $100 these days, what does that buy you?

Thanks Anna. 3 weeks today we board Ruby. Leave here on Oct 4 to Rome.

These FCC letters you buy on Princess ships for $100 these days, what does that buy you?

hi Les, the $100 P/P FCC are good as you have paid your deposit for cruises up to 49 days and still get the usual obc plus benefits, you are allowed one change before final payment and payment has to be made by credit card

bob

hi Les, the $100 P/P FCC are good as you have paid your deposit for cruises up to 49 days and still get the usual obc plus benefits, you are allowed one change before final payment and payment has to be made by credit card

bob

Thanks Bob. Best wishes to all in Coota.

Hi Les and Mary,

If I don't see you on the boards before you head over in October, have a wonderful cruise on the Ruby.

Gosh Les.. you did 37 years in the public service without any LSL...well done.

Thanks Anna, 37 years in the public service, suit of blue with silver buttons. LOL.

I'm looking at a segement of a world cruise, which is 25 days long and wondered if I can still use my old FCC - I think there was a limit on length of cruise. Is it "less than 25 days" or "up to 25 days"........fine line might cost me. I'm sure to find out when and if I book, but being able to get a full refund of my deposit if need be, would be a plus.

Archived