allure room 9582 quiet? Yes location NO

bklynangel

I was in room 9582 and i would say if you like quiet, then this is the room for you. If you dont like to walk alot, this might not be the room for you. Its too far from everything, even noise.

Why? I am book on the 9556 for my next cruise, my cabin is more forward than yours....waht do you think?

Ok, but what about the activites on board?

You think I should change my stateroom?

It depends on what you like....do you like quiet at night? Do you like to walk alot? If so , keep it...if not , change it. I must say, i loved getting a good sleep at night, but hated hated hated all the walking from the front to the back of the ship...:eek:

I'm looking forward to my D1 that is far from everything. I like peace and quiet in the halls and my room. I also don't mind walking, in fact I find it good motivation to keep eating right while on the cruise because my body will treat me better and I'll have more energy if I keep it moving and don't feel stuffed. At work I make 2-3 trips from my office seat to the cafeteria during lunch to slow down how much I'm eating and also stimulate the body to make it feel fuller.

I was in room 9582 and i would say if you like quiet, then this is the room for you. If you dont like to walk alot, this might not be the room for you. Its too far from everything, even noise.

Maybe you should cruise on smaller ships?

Archived