Help Please - Credit Card Question?

Marley-Bop

Hi all

Im due to set sail on the Indy, 28th September and just checking through the online docs.

I am from the UK and have an MBNA credit card - Is it best to let RCCL do the conversion or tick the box for the credit card issuer to do the conversion?

Thanks for any advice you can give :)

Hi all

Im due to set sail on the Indy, 28th September and just checking through the online docs.

I am from the UK and have an MBNA credit card - Is it best to let RCCL do the conversion or tick the box for the credit card issuer to do the conversion?

Thanks for any advice you can give :)

i recommend get the credit card company to do it normally you get better deal that way

Hiya I'm confused on this one as I thought as the Indy sailed from Southampton all the prices quoted were in Pounds sterling anyway.

Lazysusan even though the ship sails out of Southampton and if you were booked to sail on her, you would pay for the cruise in £UK assuming you have used a UK agent or RCCL UK When it comes to anything bought onboard i.e. your bar bill or any other purchases the ship works on the $US So your bill we be totalled in $US and that is where the question as to what is the best way paying it. As everyone has said the way to do it is to let your CC company do the conversion.

So you should tick option B on your onboard account. :)

Regards.

Paul

Archived