Half Moon Cay Cabanas - color coded?

califgary

I just curious, Ive been looking at the excursions for Half Moon Cay and there is a list of Cabana's each with a color after its name (ie: blue, eggshell, green, etc.). From what I can tell of the descriptions they all sound the same so wondering why the color breakdown.....any info appreciated!

I just curious, Ive been looking at the excursions for Half Moon Cay and there is a list of Cabana's each with a color after its name (ie: blue, eggshell, green, etc.). From what I can tell of the descriptions they all sound the same so wondering why the color breakdown.....any info appreciated!

Because they're painted different colors. ;):) Actually it makes them easier to find than just a number.

How many of each color are there? Any colors better situated than others? thanks!

Each cabana is a different color, so there's one of each color. That's how you select one for booking.

"Better situated" is in the eye of the beholder. Some people like the quiet of being in the one furthest from the entrance, others don't want to go so far. Some people prefer to be close to the food station, or the rest rooms. Some people might like to be near the Pirate Ship bar; others might want to be as far away from it as possible.

How many of each color are there? Any colors better situated than others? thanks!
There's just one of each color. People prefer different ones for different reasons. Some like to be at the far end to get away from the crowds (or the sounds of the Pirate Bar) as much as possible, some like to be in the middle for easy access to the food and bathrooms, some like to be near the docks for least walking, etc.

edit: co-typing with Ruth! :)

This link might help determine which one to pick.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/108/296583013_6fa96f5e51_o.jpg

Archived