San Francisco Cruisers

aaerobear

[quote name='Blazerboy']My only packing issue is that, no matter how short the trip or large the luggage, there's never enough room for all I [u][b]need[/b][/u] to take. Since Ed shaved his head and no longer needs a blow dryer, shampoo, conditioner, brush, mousse, comb, hairspray, styling gel, helmet-in-a-can, or any of the other 20,000 products he used to bring, I now just use his extra space for my needs.

[/QUOTE]

Excuse the interruption but I did hear that the shaved head looks nice:D Have a great trip!!!

[quote name='sbku']Excuse the interruption but I did hear that the shaved head looks nice:D Have a great trip!!![/QUOTE]

It can, that's for sure .........BUT you haven't seen what Destcrz & Beav's hair looks like !!! I just can't see them shaving it for anyone ...... :)

[quote name='Blazerboy']Sue, you can vouch for me. Ed does exist! And yes, he looks really cute now, sort of like Mr. Clean with a goatee.:D[/QUOTE]

Yes, Ed does exist, but as for vouching for you, mmm, I don't know:eek:

Talk about a senior's moment ............ I forgot to SHOW you DESTCRZ & BEAV's latest hairdo's .........

The first is Destcrz --- Sprayed, Back-combed, Upright and Godlike from Appallachia ...

[img]http://www.lifeinlegacy.com/ 2003/1227/GoodmanVestal.jpg[/img]

Then we have Beav --- Straight (hardly-- unless you're talking about that Stoly) and wrapped ever so tightly in a bun, from the WC ...

[img]http://www.bbcamerica.com/.../ 75x75_abfab_patsy_v02.jpg[/img]

I love them both dearly ......... :D

David, your pix. didn't show up, and I, for one, am crushed. I'm sure they were fabulous!

Ta ta to all those leaving on the Harmony soon. And have a good couple of weeks without me.(no snide commments about getting a break from my posts!) Don't trash the WC while I'm gone, and leave a few hearts behind in San Francisco.

(and how does one type a symbol or post an emoticon indicating a royal wave?)

Blaze......do you fly out tonite ??

And what a shame "Liz" is in CANADA now and won't be able to "accept" you & Ed (okay..he does exist!) for tea @ Buckingham. But for any Brits worried there is a shortage of Queens in Britain while she's in Canada, they can take comfort knowing BLAZERBOY is on his/her way to substitute!!!

Have a PHABULOUS sail on the Queen! And don't get too pushed out of shape should Onslow & Daisy have won yet another contest.........

My lover and I (60 and 63) have 2 cruises planned. We are sailing from Lisbon via Cadiz, Spain; Casablanca and Agador. Morroco; Lanzarote; Funchal, Mandeira; Ponta Delgada, Azore; Half Moon Cay and ending in Ft. Lauderdale. The ship is the Holland America Princendam on November 9th and ending on November 24th.

Our 2nd cruise is on the Seabourn Spirit sailing from Auckland, NZ with stops in Gisborne, NZ; Nelson, NZ; 3 days in Sydney, Australia; Brisbane, Australia; Hayman Island, Australia and ending with 2 days on the ship in Cairns, Australia. The cruise begins on March 5, 2006.

Is there anyone from the San Francisco bay area that might be joining us on either or both of these cruises?

[quote name='Blazerboy']David, your pix. didn't show up, and I, for one, am crushed. I'm sure they were fabulous!

Ta ta to all those leaving on the Harmony soon. And have a good couple of weeks without me.(no snide commments about getting a break from my posts!) Don't trash the WC while I'm gone, and leave a few hearts behind in San Francisco.

(and how does one type a symbol or post an emoticon indicating a royal wave?)[/QUOTE]

I'll try again with the pix .... if it doesn't appear check here for Destcrz ...

[url]www.sgmusicforum.com/vestalgoodmanphoto.jpg[/url]

and here for Beav:
[url]http://guenther.casaberg.at/patsy.html[/url]

As for the royal wave -- I believe it goes something like this ...

Hope you and Ed have a fabulous cruise Blazerboy, and let us know all about it when you return !!! :)

Dave

[quote name='BEAV']Blaze......do you fly out tonite ??

And what a shame "Liz" is in CANADA now and won't be able to "accept" you & Ed (okay..he does exist!) for tea @ Buckingham. .........[/QUOTE]

And for such an infrequent visitor as she is ...... imagine picking Alberta and Saskatchewan to visit

Perhaps she's still got a bad taste in her mouth from marrying off her son to Camilla ?

For those Royal watchers onboard ...

[url]http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/national/2005/05/18/royal-visit-050518.html[/url]

[url]http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/1116436945126_111846145/?hub=TopStories[/url]

Fabulous pictures, dam1050! Frankly, I've never seen DESTCRZ look better. I tried to get one of those Pentecostal bun hairdo's at one of THE WC's quality salons, but they just thought I was talking about some new pastry @ Starbucks!

And Blazerboy.....sure hope you're not flying VIRGIN Atlantic to London. I mean, c'mon, not the airline for you, dahlink..........

[quote name='bepsf'][b][font=Garamond][size=3]Didn't Liz just open Parliament yesterday?[/size][/font][/b]

[b][font=Garamond][size=3]She's such a busy gal...[/size][/font][/b][/QUOTE]

Hey Brian,

Just stumbled across the photo album of the 4 gals over on the MSC board. Looks like you all had a great cruise on Opera. How did you like MSC? I've been following them a bit lately. You know...always gotta try out a new line!

And I see they crowned you MR OPERA! Details, please!

BEAV (yet another Brian here!)

Yes, Elizabeth, we're getting set to hire the jet to travel across the land !

Please fill in for me here dear at all the social activities I'll have to miss in my absence. It won't be the same for the poor people without me, but I have to spend time with my fans on the West Coast as well you know...

Don't forget to have Sheridan and Tarquin call us collect on the ship now dear................. toodles

Destcrz: :D

[img]http://www.komedia.civ.pl/kua/kuapix/hiac1.jpg[/img]

Wait a minute.............

What about Blazerboy? We all know he's taking tea with the Queen right now, but HIS (or her!) absence has slowed this thread down to a CRAWL.......

"Well, you said I could bring one carry-on in the plane Ma'am ..." Destcrz gushes with a huge smile on his face......"We've packed lightly, as we're going to see some Royal friends in San Francisco before sailing off on the Crystal Harmony for Alaska" ;)

Beach_blanket_babylon_hat.jpg

DESTCRZ--I do hope on your arrival in San Francisco that Beach Blanket Babylon will be kind enough to loan you THAT HAT! The fabulous Bette Davis line could not be delivered better than a queen wearing THAT HAT! I do hope that there will not be an argument as to whether you or BEAV is the more appropriate person to wear it. In either case, Bob and I are looking forward to meeting you and may the best hat wearer win.

JohnM,

Just wait until DESTCRZ tells you about the time he and partner dressed as Miss Piggy and Kermit on a cruise in the distant past !! If I ONLY had pictures.........

BEAV--Don't START--or perhaps you already have!!! I do hope Ms. Piggy spoke very proper FRENCH!! OYE VEY!!!! PERHAPS SHE SAID 'JE NE COMPRAIS PAS?' PERHAPS HER COMMENTS WERE ON THE VERGE OF SOMETHING MUCH MORE COMPLICATED!!! LONG LIVE MS PIGGY!! AFTER YOUR COMMENTS, DESTCRUZ HAS ALOT LIVE UP TO. IT WILL BE A PLEASURE!! FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELTS, OR PERHAPS MORE APPRPRIATE FOR THE TRIP, 'I'D LOVE TO KISS YOU BUT I JUST WASHED MY HAIR.' I WISH I KNEW THE FABULOUS WRITER WHO WROTE THAT LINE FOR BETTE.

Destcrz & his really nice partner must have touched down over the rainbow in the land of milk and honey by this time ...

I can see him and Beav planning right now ... I'm already in enough trouble with them both so I won't say who's who ... ;)

photo7.jpg

Leave for a few days, and you all go nuts! :eek:

Just checking in from the QE2- just had tea in the Queen's Grill Lounge, and somehow thought of you all!;) The food is wonderful, and the sights have been fun. We did skip a port today, but are slowly working our way across the North Sea.

Much royalty on board, and the FOD party was held on the second night. Of the 126 Americans on board (out of 1700), most of us are gay! And some nice guys form Ireland, England and Switzerland, as well. All in all a very fun cruise.

I'll be back way to soon, and will tell more stories then. Bon Voyage to the Crystal sisters.

Andrew

Great to hear from you Andrew and so nice to hear you're having a great time and have met lots of family onboard. This thread might be a tad quiet as DESTCRZ and partner are in SFO now sightseeing before the Royal Crystal cruise to Alaska, and Beav is away for a couple of days I believe.

The real QEII has left us common subjects now and she's all yours.

Dave

Leave for a few days, and you all go nuts! :eek:

Just checking in from the QE2- just had tea in the Queen's Grill Lounge, and somehow thought of you all!;) The food is wonderful, and the sights have been fun. We did skip a port today, but are slowly working our way across the North Sea.

Much royalty on board, and the FOD party was held on the second night. Of the 126 Americans on board (out of 1700), most of us are gay! And some nice guys form Ireland, England and Switzerland, as well. All in all a very fun cruise.

I'll be back way to soon, and will tell more stories then. Bon Voyage to the Crystal sisters.

Andrew

Andrew -

- So glad that you are enjoying yourselves - looking forward to hearing all about it and seeing the pix when you return home!