emerald return to the carribbean

baby

Yep, the first sailing is next Thursday - 9/29/2011 for 10 glorious days and when she returns on 10/9/2011 - it's my turn!:D

Bon Voyage Judy!!!!

Be sure to let us know about how the recent changes affected your voyage on the Emerald.

• Horizon closing an night.
  • Captains Repeater party held in the Atrium with drink coupon.
  • Dining room closed for lunch on port days.

and whatever other changes you run across.

And I am so excited for my stepdaughter to begin her contract as a production singer on the Emerald on 9/29! Still try to figure out if we are going to be able to sail on the Emerald during her contract. :)

Is she part of a new show or a replacement singer ?

As far as I know, it is the same shows they have been doing. They have been rehearsing like crazy for three weeks, we have hardly heard from her she is so busy. And not to brag too much, but she is an excellent singer and I think folks will be pleased! I don't know anything about the rest of the cast though, except there are a couple of singers and dancers that she worked with about five years ago on Carnival.

We are from the UK, we are on the 29 Oct sailing and will look out for her(whats her name) , we have an added interest as my daughter, aged 18 travelling with us, also has an excellent voice and wants nothing more than to follow this dream, I hope one day to be equally as proud as you. Nothing like seeing them on stage, I saw mine bring the Princess Theatre to its feed on the Golden Princess Hawaii cruise in Octiber 2009- singing in Princess Pop Idol, "your heart will go On".

getting so excited

i was on emerald princes 2 years ago - but somehow was in a fog

so it feels like "the first time"

best fettuccini, pizza and dessert ever

leaving oct 29th with 2 days in fll first yeah

when the suitcases start to come out 2 weeks before - you know it is getting close

thanks for all your answers

carol

We are from the UK, we are on the 29 Oct sailing and will look out for her(whats her name) , we have an added interest as my daughter, aged 18 travelling with us, also has an excellent voice and wants nothing more than to follow this dream, I hope one day to be equally as proud as you. Nothing like seeing them on stage, I saw mine bring the Princess Theatre to its feed on the Golden Princess Hawaii cruise in Octiber 2009- singing in Princess Pop Idol, "your heart will go On".

Hi we are on the sailing on the 29th also. Where do you fly from? Are you staying a night pre cruise?:D

Archived