Hey Look!!! I Got A Blue Ribbon!!! :)

I just posted to Jennie's visit to New York, USA, thread, hit submit, looked up and saw 3000 posts!!!! And THEN I saw it says "Blue Ribbon Cruiser"!!!! Wow!:D Just call me Chatty Kathy!!!

And to think they used to call me "shy";) .... I just want to say how much I enjoy these boards and all of you. You have all come to add such a dimension to my life that just wasn't there before ... even those of you who don't particularly care for me. Thanks for keeping my brain hopping!

Congratulations, Heather! Wow! 3000 posts? It'll probably be 2010 before I get that many. :)

Chatty Cathy? Man, brings back memories. Did you have one of those dolls when you were a kid, too? I distinctly remember waking up to one of them on a Christmas morning ... too far back than I care to recount. :)

Blue skies ...

--rita

Yes, Greg, I get all the Pabst I can possibly drink for free. They awarded me that prize on September 14, 1987 when I stopped drinking:D . They're safe with me;) !!!

Rita, I didn't have one of those dolls ... I don't know why! But all of a sudden that term has come back to me. They say the longer you live the more you remember from your past.

Mark, I have a great mouse ... no carpal tunnel for me! And typing was my business for many years. I should have insured my hands for all the money I've made off them:D . No lewd comments!!!!

Yes, Greg, I get all the Pabst I can possibly drink for free. They awarded me that prize on September 14, 1987 when I stopped drinking . They're safe with me !!!

CONGRATULATIONS even more for THAT! :)

Thanks, jc ... did that hurt;) ??? I'm surprised you're not joining us on our group cruise!!! C'Mon! It'll be fun!!!

I would love to join you. Is that the Hawaiian cruise? I love, love, love to cruise to Hawaii. I have done it twice and each time has been wonderful. Alas, I have only 4 weeks a year of vaction time and DW really only gets 3, which means I have to limit my travels. Since we are doing 3 -1/2 weeks in South America this year. I have a 5 day cruise next year with my company, and I am wanting to go visit Aussie Gal next year to cruise New Zealand and Australia. I am completely booked up until 2007, and I have promised my English friends that we met on our first cruise in 96 and they cruised with us in 2000 on X and again this year to SA that we would meet them in 2007 at their villa in the Canary islands... I really am wanting to go snow skiing again, as all of these long cruises and vacations 2004 3 weeks in England and Italy, are making me wonder if I still can ski. So, unfortunately, despite having the desire to join the gang I don't think it is going to happen. I would really love to meet a bunch of the cast of characters here! Have a happy cruise!

jc

Well, jc ... La Dee Da!!! And excuuuuuuuuse us!!!:D No, this is not the Hawaiian cruise. that's Greg's (RevNeal). He had been planning it for himself along with Vic the Parrot. But when he saw me arranging our Caribbean adventure, he took off with his too.

Ours in October 29, 2006, on the Westerdam ... we're doing the Eastern Caribbean. The cruise is called the HAL-O-Ween Dam Cruise. We have a thread going about it. So far we're doing great with at least (hopfully) 40 people and we haven't even gotten the pricing, etc.!!!

You may want to rethink your vacation time!!! It's going to be verrrrrrry special:)

Well, Heather, if you can get the guy sticking 8000 euros a night on his company's check to come I might think about changing my mind! I would really like to meet someone like that.:rolleyes: Sorry to get your halloween cruise confused with the Hawaii trip, and at the risk of hurting the good reverend's feelings I would prefer to meet you, even over going to Hawaii. Yet, I will not be able to join us, alas. :D ;)

jc

Congratulations, Heather!!!With your leadership role in the HAL-O-Ween Dam Cruise, you'll double this number by next year!

**You're our blue ribbon girl** [i keep thinking Brown-Eyed Girl]

It's been a lot of fun here, and you are one of the key ingredients.

Congratulations, Heather!!!With your leadership role in the HAL-O-Ween Dam Cruise, you'll double this number by next year!

**You're our blue ribbon girl** [i keep thinking Brown-Eyed Girl]

It's been a lot of fun here, and you are one of the key ingredients.

Thanks, Oceanwench. But actually I have blue eyes:D

blueeyshom.JPG

I've almost doubled the number in the last day!!! Time to shut up;)

Congratulations on your Blue Ribbon, Heather!

I am another "lurker" who has a great appreciation for your posts! Please keep them coming as often as possible!

Your input, as well as that from some of the other "HOL" regulars, is what makes the HAL board such an enjoyable place to hang out.

Thanks a million for your helpful, well-balanced and entertaining posts!

Hmmmmm ... I guess I'm just a bit more chatty than you are, Ruth! What can I say? Actually it shot up fast when I started planning this group cruise. So at least I'm doing something productive and not just chatting away for no reason:D

So good to see you hear and sounding so cheery. Hope you're being good and feeling much better!

Archived