Diamonds in Dec. Mariner D event?

39august

I wonder if the D event will still be held in the Dungeon, which I hate because it is so dark, or if there will be enough Diamond members to move it to a larger venue. I can't quite recall how large the Dungeon is. Anyone have a clue? I would love to see this in Ixtapa, or whatever that large forward lounge is called on Mariner.

We are sailing on the Mariner durring the Diamonds in December events and are Diamond. What goes on at the event in the Dungeon? Is it worth going to?

Wine and champagne is provided at no cost. Mixed drinks at a 25% discount. Might be some trail mix. Get to mingle with other D+/D.

It's just a discounted happy hour every day - free house wine and then 25% off anything else. We were on Mariner 2 years ago and it was in the Dungeon and it was empty pretty much every night.

Diamonds in December - more little freebies than anything. We've been onboard for 2 of them - one time it seemed we got a lot of little extras, last time not so much.

It's just a discounted happy hour every day - free house wine and then 25% off anything else. We were on Mariner 2 years ago and it was in the Dungeon and it was empty pretty much every night.

Diamonds in December - more little freebies than anything. We've been onboard for 2 of them - one time it seemed we got a lot of little extras, last time not so much.

Hi, Did they offer any special tours for Diamonds, like bridge or kitchen tours?

You can hardly see each other in there. I couldn't tell who was talking, couldn't see their lips move:cool:

I hope they go back to the Cloud Nine up in Viking Crown. The perfect place to have a drink, talk and eat trail mix...:rolleyes:

:( No not the Dungeon! I would prefer it in the Viking Crown or at least in the Lotus Lounge! Who do we "all" need to write now to get it moved? I'm willing to sound off!

I don't recall any special tours either time. Seems like there is a behind the scenes theater tour but I don't know if that was for Diamonds or C&A or suite or what. We haven't done any, sorry.

As for getting a different location, I would imagine you would beg/cajole/threaten/plead with the cruise director.

Archived