Eclipse versus Equinox [Please Compare]

Peery5

We just booked the Eclipse for the 14 day Exotic Southern Caribbean in January, 2013. We have only sailed Celebrity one time and that was on the Equinox. She was a beautiful ship and we LOVED the cruise. For you devoted Celebrity cruisers, how does the Eclipse compare to the Equinox?

Thanks for your responses.:)

We just booked the Eclipse for the 14 day Exotic Southern Caribbean in January, 2013. We have only sailed Celebrity one time and that was on the Equinox. She was a beautiful ship and we LOVED the cruise. For you devoted Celebrity cruisers, how does the Eclipse compare to the Equinox?

Thanks for your responses.:)

Both ships are great. :)

The ships are virtually identical. The only differences include the artwork throughout the ships; the color schemes, and the specialty restaurant "Silk Harvest" has been replaced by one called "Qsine".

vfr

Ditto, just Q Zine, which you better book pre cruise, its very popular

As others say so little is the difference it is hard to spot- I think someone told me the degree of curvature on the main stair case is 5 degrees different, cant say I noticed

The biggest difference is as others say, the absence of Silk Harvest which personally disappoints us as Qsine does not tick any boxes for us, we have tried it on two cruises but will not be back. However, we will be going to Silk Harvest when we go on Solstice or Equinox.

The biggest difference is as others say, the absence of Silk Harvest which personally disappoints us as Qsine does not tick any boxes for us, we have tried it on two cruises but will not be back. However, we will be going to Silk Harvest when we go on Solstice or Equinox.

Oh .....THANK GOODNESS....some one else who does not share the euphoria around Qsine.! My husband and I did not like it either. It's nice to know there are others out there. :rolleyes:

It must be something Celtic. :D;)

Oh .....THANK GOODNESS....some one else who does not share the euphoria around Qsine.! My husband and I did not like it either. It's nice to know there are others out there. :rolleyes:

It must be something Celtic. :D;)

We had a great time in Qsine because we booked with a big group from our roll call and therefore sampled most of the menu. Having said that, I'm not dying to go back. We enjoyed it but I really don't want to eat a meal that big, no matter how cute it is.

Archived