Hilton Honors question

cruizn2escape

Use your Honors # and PIN to log into the Hilton site, then your information (not just your Honors #, but all of your contact info) will automatically be included and the lower rate for Honors members (if available) will be displayed. Good luck! :)

Or if you just make a reservation without logging in there is a place near the bottom of the reservation screen near the credit card # to put your HHonors #. Honors membership does not get you a lower rate, just point accrual toward future free rooms and other benefits.

Also, you might be able to get them to keep your car in their lot (we did) while you are off on your cruise, if you are a Hilton Honors member, without actually purchasing a cruise/hotel package. You'd then need to take a taxi to the pier though. I'd get it in writing that they won't tow your car.

I usually just log into my hhonors account and book from there. It keeps a running list of where you stay regularly so it simplifies booking plus you don't have to enter any information that way, assuming of course they have your credit card on file.

If you're booking a reward stay I believe you have to book through hhonors website.

If the hotel honors the MVP program rate (not all do) put the below code in the corporate line when on the booking page. I have found it to be lower that the AARP/AAA rate in many cases.

MVP Hampton®, Doubletree® and Embassy Suites® hotels

Corp.

MVP Hilton®, Hilton Garden Inn®

Corp.

N0041604

Also, you might be able to get them to keep your car in their lot (we did) while you are off on your cruise, if you are a Hilton Honors member, without actually purchasing a cruise/hotel package. You'd then need to take a taxi to the pier though. I'd get it in writing that they won't tow your car.

Which hotels have done this for you? We are looking at booking the park and cruise package with Embassy Suites Miami. This would be great if we could go this route.

Which hotels have done this for you? We are looking at booking the park and cruise package with Embassy Suites Miami. This would be great if we could go this route.

We've done this in both Baltimore, Maryland and in Mobile, Alabama. I had my husband use his work email address with corporate name, etc., write directly to the hotel manager via email. Just call hotel direct & get name/email address.

I booked it as just a regular room, not as a park & cruise package. Then I called back and said Oh, yeah, we have a car. Will you hold it for us for a week & not tow it? The lady said, "Sure, Ma'am, we don't tow the cars of our Hilton Honors members."

Obviously, you'll have to pay for transportation to the port, but I liked having to just grab a taxi back & forth & not have to worry about grabbing the correct shuttle, waiting for the bus to fill, etc.

Good luck and I hope you enjoy your cruise.

Archived