Help With Setting Up A Cabin Cocktail Party

Coastalbreezes

Hi,

I'm looking for suggestions and tips for hosting a cocktail party in my cabin. I know the butler will help me out, but I was wondering if those of you who have had one before can be of help. It will most likely be a BYOB and I will have some set-ups but am more interested in types of food you had.

Thanks in advance!

TracyE

When you get to your cabin and meet your Butler let him/her know that you are going to have some quests, ask him/her what type of of sandwiches and snacks that he/she has available and choose from what is there. Let him/her know how many will be attending, the time and day. If you give him/her enough time to set that up it will be easier for him/her. I have always tipped them before and after the party and it was always a great experience.

We did this a few years ago on NCL while staying in an owners suite. We ordered wine and champagne plus cheese and fruit trays. I believe they brought us squares and cookies too. We made sure we ordered well in advance and it was lovely. They even came early and set up ice buckets and glasses for wine.

Like one previous poster, we did tip before and after..

Have a great time!

Great idea, Clay! You weren't supposed to see this haha...was trying to surprise everyone lol ;)

Tracy

Was I?

:P

When we hosted a gathering in our suite on the Jewel, I called the Butler and said.. "I have about 12 people coming over in about 20 minutes, for sailaway from Venice. Are there any easily accessible snacks that we could get?" He showed up 10 mins later, with a push-cart full of sandwich triangles, some caviar, and other treats. Free.

Here's what he brought: http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2681522570080057173tmEZgE

Stephen

Archived