Holy Cow the upgrades and the Announcements and will start with the Liberty?

swimmom32

Ok I know I've read about Serenity deck before, but can't remember....since it's all adults is it topless? Hope not! Have B2B booked Jan/Feb 2012...sure like the adults only part of Serenity

John Mentioned a few hours ago the new serenity deck with hammocks...Deck 9 Aft

Am I the only one who wishes they could do all these upgrades without all the cheesy celebrity/gaming company tie-ins? "Guy's Burger Bar"? Really? I associate Guy Fierri, EA Sports, Hasbro etc with mundane, non-cruising life.

Well I think since the other cruise lines have these mega ships like Central Park and places like that why shouldn't Carnival hype up their brand with what is new....Name Recognition is everything...and I do think Carnival is trying to step it up a bit...These are great changes and adding new shows as they were listening to the public so you can thank PEOPLE who go on these types of Forums that they were heard about what they like...They will have a DJ they will have a live band and again more shows, great comedians and alot of fun changes....I think its a nice welcomed change...JMHO

The changes look great but I'm disappointed. We live near NY city so we want to sail from here ... But the Miracle will not get ANY of these updates it seems :(

Maybe they will bring one of the updated ships to NY and swap out the Miracle?

The changes look great but I'm disappointed. We live near NY city so we want to sail from here ... But the Miracle will not get ANY of these updates it seems :(

Maybe they will bring one of the updated hips to NY and swap out the Miracle?

The Glory will have the new updates, hopefully she gets updated before her NY cruises

But wouldnt hold my breath..They rolled out the Waterworks and those still arent done.:rolleyes: It will be A LONG Time before most of the ships see this with the exception of the Liberty & Breeze. The only thing other ships will see anytime soon are upgrades (?) to the comedians and some food issues..

FunShip 2.0 Carnival Liberty 2011,

Breeze, Conquest, Glory in 2012,

Desinty, Legend, Pride, Victory2013

Elation FRreedom Triumphm, Valor, 2014

Magic and Paradise2015

Awww I don't see the Spirit anywhere in there :(

Booked on the Liberty for next May! Am excited that we chose her next! Guess I can say bye-bye to any hope of a price drop now??????? LOLOL!!!;)

I know, right? haha. I booked our May 12th Liberty cruise in like March of this year and I've been checking the prices faithfully...but our balcony category is sold out so I wasn't really expecting a "price drop" of any sorts. Oh well...just means we got the best price :)

If I read Twitter correctly the Liberty will be getting all these new upgrades 1st....Please Correct me if I didnt read it right......EA Sports for Kids, Mexican Laguna Bar, Guy Fieri's Burger Joint, Red Frog Poolside Bar, NEW production shows and more shows than now?? I really think Carnival is stepping up and its great that the ships in the fleet will see these changes as well.....Im sure Carnival will attract new cruisers and cruisers that thought they would never cruise carnival...500 Million dollars

What do you all think of these "changes" and Upgrades

I think that the upgrades are great. BUT, I think the mexican laguna bar will just be a remodel of the bar that is already there combined with the burrito bar. The burger joint will be the same burgers they are serving in the MDR with some special sauce. Adding EA sports isn't much of an investment, but not for kids, as they are serving beer. Who knows about the shows. They were already serving Red Frog last week when we were on Liberty, although not at a dedicated bar. And I'm sure george lopez is just a figure head, probably the comics will all stay the same. After all what is he going to say, "be funnier"?

Archived