PB&J and Mac & Cheese on the Allure?

Our 2 year old daughter is a VERY picky eater (which we're trying to work on), and we sail on the Allure in 2 months. Is there anywhere on board to get a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich, or even plain mac & cheese (or a plain grilled cheese sandwich)? The sample kids menu I saw for the main dining room didn't show any of those options. Help! Thanks in advance!

Our 2 year old daughter is a VERY picky eater (which we're trying to work on), and we sail on the Allure in 2 months. Is there anywhere on board to get a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich, or even plain mac & cheese (or a plain grilled cheese sandwich)? The sample kids menu I saw for the main dining room didn't show any of those options. Help! Thanks in advance!

We were on Freedom back in April and our 3 year old is very picky. Her diet of choice is Mac and Cheese. It isn't a problem in the main dining room. The problem would come up at lunch or at night when we would put our 3 year old in Adventure Oceans and our 1 year old in the Nursery. We would feed them in the Windjammer when it would open. We found one of the Head Waiters then after the first 2 Nights would have someone run down to the main kitchen and get 2 Mac and Cheese orders and have them waiting for us. He was great and we did make sure we tipped him very well at the end.

As far as the PB&J goes I don't see it as a problem they will probably work with you, just ask one of the Head Waiters in the Windjammer. I am not sure but PB&J might be on the Room Service Menu???

just back, mac & cheese was on the dining room menu in the evenings. i never saw pb&j all week, and that was actually the first thing my kids asked for when we got home. i never thought to specifically ask for it, i just told the kids to find something they like to eat!

As your MDR waiter. On our last cruise we ordered "peanut butter on a playing card" as part of a joke for one of our tablemates, and it was presented very nicely the next evening. I know they also have jam and bread onboard, so they should be able to set you if you ask.

Archived