Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Ashley Stewart is a mostly what I would call business clothes. I have purchased a few things from there when they have a sale like 30% or 40% off. I have a pretty strict budget.

They have a ten way dress there similar to your green one, and the regular price is $59.50.

I will check out those websites you mentioned. Thanks!

Ok, B cup....what size? Still need a number if I am going to send you pictures. Will be leaving about 10am tomorrow morning....can always check on way back home 2 weeks from now

I have not been ignoring you. I ordered a dress from E-bay, see previous post, and was waiting to find out if I could keep it. Love the new dress and think I am good.

I really appreciate the concern and offer you made. You are an example of why CC is such wonderful place to get information about cruising. You help many posters and this is why I can't stay away from CC.

Thanks again, Arhillbilly.

$(KGrHqVHJBkE-frI-zhHBPwoWkokQ!~~60_57.JPG

Just received this dress in the mail. Purchased from e-bay.

The color is a very dark navy. I am thinking silver sandals.

What a fabulous dress - so elegant. I would go silver sandals also, and simple pearl earrings. What a great buy.

$(KGrHqVHJBkE-frI-zhHBPwoWkokQ!~~60_57.JPG

Just received this dress in the mail. Purchased from e-bay.

The color is a very dark navy. I am thinking silver sandals.

Could I be cheeky and ask where on ebay you got this from please - was it a seller who makes them or an individual selling this one dress?

Stunning dress.

loulou-- very pretty dress.

Thanks ladies for all of the encouragement and nice comments.

I purchased it from jefforyou on ebay. This particular dress only came in navy and plum, both very dark shades. I actually would have preferred black.

I purchased a plus size.

The seller has excellent reviews. It seems he sells many different styles and multiple sizes and quantity. Does that make sense?

Have fun searching for your perfect dress.

I want to share! We are renewing our vows on our Nov. cruise and this is my dress. It's actually about 3 inches too short---so, I'm having an etsy seller make a long slip with 4 inches of gold tulle to show at the bottom.[ATTACH]248844[/ATTACH]

What a stunning dress - and the idea of the gold tuille at the bottom is a great idea. Have a wonderful day. :)

loulou-- very pretty dress.

Thanks ladies for all of the encouragement and nice comments.

I purchased it from jefforyou on ebay. This particular dress only came in navy and plum, both very dark shades. I actually would have preferred black.

I purchased a plus size.

The seller has excellent reviews. It seems he sells many different styles and multiple sizes and quantity. Does that make sense?

Have fun searching for your perfect dress.

Thanks for sharing! I looked at their dresses and they have some very pretty ones. Did you find that their measurements/sizing were reliable?

Good Morning Ladies! DH and I just got back from our Allure cruise/baby-moon, and we had a wonderful time. I started a photo review in the Royal forum, there's a link to it in my signature.

In any event, I feel like we had a maternity shoot on formal night! Love these photos:

BabyAnderson1_zps490eafb0sig_zps0e987d84.jpg

BabyAnderson2_zps77631e0bsig_zps032a4610.jpg

And my favorite:

ChrystalAndWes_zps86ae25662_zpsd133b56b.jpg

Good Morning Ladies! DH and I just got back from our Allure cruise/baby-moon, and we had a wonderful time. I started a photo review in the Royal forum, there's a link to it in my signature.

In any event, I feel like we had a maternity shoot on formal night! Love these photos:

I love these pictures - you look absolutely beautiful! What a great memory!

Love your PG pictures, Chrystal, so cute. :D When my niece was PG with her wee baby girl, she took a cute picture that I thought you might like to do at home. She tied a BIG PINK bow (you would use BLUE) around her tummy as she was looking down and it was such a cute idea. Just an idea for you to celebrate your happy news. Your dress was very cute also & your DH looked very handsome too!

I love these pictures - you look absolutely beautiful! What a great memory!

Thank you! :)

Love your PG pictures, Chrystal, so cute. :D When my niece was PG with her wee baby girl, she took a cute picture that I thought you might like to do at home. She tied a BIG PINK bow (you would use BLUE) around her tummy as she was looking down and it was such a cute idea. Just an idea for you to celebrate your happy news. Your dress was very cute also & your DH looked very handsome too!

That's a sweet idea! We'll likely do some more photos so I'll keep that in mind. Thank you :)