Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Marie, so nice to hear from you, you look stunning as usual. Beautiful gowns, so looking forward to seeing the rest of your photos, your wedding is the 27th I think .... so all the best to you both .....you both make a handsome couple.

VallyD, Your gowns are also beautiful as well, you will turn heads in the MDR.

Good morning ladies,

Just wanted to tell you that the purple dress arrived yesterday and it is so pretty. I almost like it better than the blue dress. I was surprised that it arrived so quickly. The other two dresses are on the way so hopefully they will be as nice.

13694238_NewPurpledress.jpg.db7fe1638c0d37ce2fbd72bcb0fadfb7.jpg

Marie,

I love all the gowns. I think the blue one is even more fabulous than fabulous can be!!

you truely set the bar for everyone else. You have immpecable taste and are a class act.

I cant wait to see the wedding gown. I am as excited as I was to see Kate Middleton's dress.

Good morning ladies' date='[/b']

Just wanted to tell you that the purple dress arrived yesterday and it is so pretty. I almost like it better than the blue dress. I was surprised that it arrived so quickly. The other two dresses are on the way so hopefully they will be as nice.

WOW, that was really fast service! Glad you like the dress, and I'm still trying to decide on the blue one. Will let you know if I get it. Is the skirt "chiffon"? I forgot to ask you that before!! :confused:

WOW, that was really fast service! Glad you like the dress, and I'm still trying to decide on the blue one. Will let you know if I get it. Is the skirt "chiffon"? I forgot to ask you that before!! :confused:

Judy,

Yes the dress is chiffon..now I can hardly wait to see if the black one is as pretty as the others!:)

Marie,

I love all the gowns. I think the blue one is even more fabulous than fabulous can be!!

you truely set the bar for everyone else. You have immpecable taste and are a class act.

I cant wait to see the wedding gown. I am as excited as I was to see Kate Middleton's dress.

Nothing to do with dresses - just wanted to say love your profile picture!!

9647145_3_zps86a04be6.jpg

Okay... I am going to have to cut the train off number three as well (if it gets here...jeez). Yeah check that back out huh! lol. It is a little risque. Husband HAD TO HAVE IT and who am I to argue with more dresses? ;):cool: I have my doubts about it making it past the matre de' ... but ya don't know till ya try! LMBO!!!

:eek::eek::eek:

Love it! I would sooooo wear this if I had a few less rolls!!

Well ladies, I did it! I won the bid for the "blue cocktail dress" on eBay! :D It's the one that "Drew's Wife" got in the Purple. Will post a picture when I get it, should be here in about 2-3 wks. :)

Well you know what they say about "great minds'!!;):D

Got a bargain in the mail today! $12.94 on clearance from Sears of all places. :D I'm excited because it actually makes me look pretty good!

Yay me!

[ATTACH]264381[/ATTACH]

That is so cute! I love leopard! It will look great on you....oh and I also got a bargain in the mail today!;):) Thanks Joyce!!

That is so cute! I love leopard! It will look great on you....oh and I also got a bargain in the mail today!;):) Thanks Joyce!!

hey Drew's Wife -

this isn't about a dress, but, I know alot of people don't like crocs, but, I love their flip flops & sandals for casual wear and on port days, and they have some leopard flipflops called "adrina" and I got mine in the mail today, and I love them!

Got a bargain in the mail today! $12.94 on clearance from Sears of all places. :D I'm excited because it actually makes me look pretty good!

Yay me!

[ATTACH]264381[/ATTACH]

Love the dress, and love the price even better!! Sears - who knew?!!

hey Drew's Wife -

this isn't about a dress, but, I know alot of people don't like crocs, but, I love their flip flops & sandals for casual wear and on port days, and they have some leopard flipflops called "adrina" and I got mine in the mail today, and I love them!

I saw them...very cute....I can't wear anything between my toes, but they did have a really cute pair of leopard wedge sandals...:)

Yay me!

[ATTACH]264381[/ATTACH]

Beautiful dress ...what a bargain....I love a bargain