Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Hello ladies,

Hope all is well with everyone. We are second day at sea, six more days untill we reach Gran Canaria. There are only 17 days left of our world cruise. We went on a five days overland to Victoria Falls. I am so tired now; I am ready to come home. Went to the African Ball last night, I could not keep my eyes open. We went to bed at 10:00.

Take cares ladies. Have a great day.

Marie

8652760906_c3d94b232f_c.jpg

Love seeing your pictures and hearing about all of your adventures! Enjoy your sea days Marie :)

Hello ladies,

Hope all is well with everyone. We are second day at sea, six more days untill we reach Gran Canaria. There are only 17 days left of our world cruise. We went on a five days overland to Victoria Falls. I am so tired now; I am ready to come home. Went to the African Ball last night, I could not keep my eyes open. We went to bed at 10:00.

Take cares ladies. Have a great day.

Marie

8652760906_c3d94b232f_c.jpg

You look beautiful. Your kaftan isvery pretty. I just brought a kaftan the other day.

Thank you all. I love to have fun. I'm not sure that I have ever told "my story" on this thread, so if I have, please forgive me. But here is why I do what I do....

I chose to take something bad and turn it in to something good.

2011 wasn't a good year for me. Starting in Feb I started having heart problems....fast forward to Aug....it was decided that I needed a pacemaker....at the age of 53.....decided to retire from work and enjoy myself in Dec...because after all, NO ONE is promised tomorrow. Then on Dec 23, my house burnt to the ground and I lost everything (for the 2nd time...had a house burn to the ground years before due to an electrical problem....this one was a chimney fire).....Because of the pacemaker, my priorities had changed and I decided not to replace my home. Instead, I moved into my son's vacant home 300' over the hill from my property. It had been vacant 3 years and had been used for storage...it is a basement/under the ground, earth home. The back and sides are underground. I replaced just what I HAD to and a whole lot of clothes and decided that I was going to travel and enjoy myself. So that is what I have done and I AM LOVING IT. I do what I want, when I want to and go and do whatever I feel like

Because NO ONE is promised tomorrow

ARHillbilly, you hit this right on the money!!! You go on girl, keep on enjoying yourself!!! You look FABULOUS!!! :D

Hi Sister (arhillbilly)

Hope all is well with you. How was your cruise? I will email you when I get home. Both of my Gmail and Yahoo email accounts were hacked. I do not have an email address at the moment. I feel safer at home.

Take care sis.

xoxoxo

Marie

Edited by Porthopper101

Hello ladies,

Hope everyone is doing well. We are on fourth at sea. We still have two more days untill we reach Gran Canaria. I am almost packed :).

Take cares and have a great day.

Marie

Thanks, Marie, for the new dress pictures. I am very disappointed that Cunard has cut the number of formal nights. I was expecting about 50 before the cut but now we will only have 35 on the QE. Although I have nowhere in the vicinity the number of formal outfits you do, I plan on wearing some of my formal/semi-formal outfits on the new "informal" nights. Are you planning to do anything differently than this year?

Kathi

Gorgeous dresses, as always, Marie.

It may just be my perception but seems all your photos since the wedding have that lovely, happy smile! Before there were few like that.

Must assume marriage agrees with you!:)

I think you're right.:)

Gorgeous dresses, as always, Marie.

It may just be my perception but seems all your photos since the wedding have that lovely, happy smile! Before there were few like that.

Must assume marriage agrees with you!:)

It's not just your perception, I thought the same thing when I saw these latest pictures! Love Love Love the fushia dress on you Marie!!

I just got this dress for our family cruise. Hubby and son both will be in tuxes. I just threw it on for a pic. It's not even altered nor am I wearing the propper undergarments. I'm a bright and cheerful kids of girl, so I think this fits my style!

http://s122.photobucket.com/user/vandercapellen/media/cruisedress_zpse794562e.jpg.html?

I just got this dress for our family cruise. Hubby and son both will be in tuxes. I just threw it on for a pic. It's not even altered nor am I wearing the propper undergarments. I'm a bright and cheerful kids of girl, so I think this fits my style!

http://s122.photobucket.com/user/vandercapellen/media/cruisedress_zpse794562e.jpg.html?

Love the color and that slit!!! That will be quite the family picture. I know most men hate it but there really is something about a man in a tux.

Well its been a while since I've been on the boards but I promised a couple of formal night pics from my last cruise.

I'll start with my favorite dress, thought I'm not wild about how my hair looks in the pics. But my daughter, and my guys look great! :D

Beautiful family portrait. You and your daughter look like sisters.

Well its been a while since I've been on the boards but I promised a couple of formal night pics from my last cruise.

I'll start with my favorite dress, thought I'm not wild about how my hair looks in the pics. But my daughter, and my guys look great! :D

IMG_7845.jpg

Suzanne........WOW:) you look beautiful and your kids are no longer

kids anymore! They are grown young adults now;)

The picture is lovely!:)

IMG_7845.jpg

Beautiful family! You all look amazing!!:)

Suzanne........WOW:) you look beautiful and your kids are no longer

kids anymore! They are grown young adults now;)

The picture is lovely!:)

Thanks Lois, it seemed to happen over night. My first cruise with them was about 8 years ago, in 8-10 more years I could easily be a Grandma.:D