Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Just got this dress at Dillard's on sale, of course! $48. Really didn't need it but I thought it would be great for a cruise. The back is "backless" to the waist. I always go & look after Prom season and usually find the best deals & I'm lucky that I can shop sometimes in the Jr. dept. for things! :) (please excuse my "frown" in the picture, I was concentrating on taking it which I'm not used to! LOL).

20130530_114419_zps18e11e1a.jpg

Just got this dress at Dillard's on sale, of course! $48. Really didn't need it but I thought it would be great for a cruise. The back is "backless" to the waist. I always go & look after Prom season and usually find the best deals & I'm lucky that I can shop sometimes in the Jr. dept. for things! :) (please excuse my "frown" in the picture, I was concentrating on taking it which I'm not used to! LOL).

I love that dress! And you got a bargain, too.

Judy

Nice dress, what a buy! I sure miss the Dillards here...It closed a few years ago. Now we want to see the back!!!:)

Good point! I did "need" to buy it at that price.

Now you're talkin'! Look at all the money you saved! Good Girl!:D

I tell Bob when I get $10 Kohls cash, "Anyone can get $10 in Kohls cash. It's those people who come home with five, $10 Kohls cash tickets that saved the REAL money."

(yeah, no ... he doesn't buy it either.)

I have 7 formal nights on my 23 night cruise. Usually I would panic and pricing formal wear where I live (Australia) is very scary. But I've purchased a lot of formal wear from ever pretty on eBay for amazing prices. I have no idea how they can make the dresses for the price and free postage too!

BLONDE1981...

Love the dress, but I have to say that I do not care for the biker jacket paired up with it. Makes it look so less feminine. Plus, unless you are going to Alaska or a cold climate, leather really is not compatible with a warm climate. JMO. Beautiful dress....love it.:o

I just picked this one up for a non-formal dinner/work dress.

372538_fr_l.jpg

They (theoutnet.com) styled it with a biker jacket so I think I'm going to look for one of those next. :D

372538_ou_l.jpg

Love it!

I'm a fan of pairing biker jackets with feminine dresses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 7 formal nights on my 23 night cruise. Usually I would panic and pricing formal wear where I live (Australia) is very scary. But I've purchased a lot of formal wear from ever pretty on eBay for amazing prices. I have no idea how they can make the dresses for the price and free postage too!

I have never bought anything from Ebay. Please do post a picture. I would love to see your gowns.

M

Edited by Porthopper101

BLONDE1981...

Love the dress, but I have to say that I do not care for the biker jacket paired up with it. Makes it look so less feminine. Plus, unless you are going to Alaska or a cold climate, leather really is not compatible with a warm climate. JMO. Beautiful dress....love it.:o

I'm hitting the Baltics this year (which will be cold for me LOL) and every now and then it gets cold in Houston so I'm just going to get a cheap jacket. Pleather maybe? Just for the look when I want to have something different. You are right in that there really isn't a need for anything more than a cardigan down here.

I'm hitting the Baltics this year (which will be cold for me LOL) and every now and then it gets cold in Houston so I'm just going to get a cheap jacket. Pleather maybe? Just for the look when I want to have something different. You are right in that there really isn't a need for anything more than a cardigan down here.

Hope you have as good weather as we had back in August 2005 on a Baltic Cruise. The temperatures during the day were in the low 70s and perfect for visiting the ports. We only had one overcast day but it never rained. If you have not cruised the Baltic before you are in for a treat.

Hope you have as good weather as we had back in August 2005 on a Baltic Cruise. The temperatures during the day were in the low 70s and perfect for visiting the ports. We only had one overcast day but it never rained. If you have not cruised the Baltic before you are in for a treat.

Low 70s sound lovely! It should be 100+ down here by mid-August and I will probably need that jacket as I'll find it cold. LOL

I have not been to the Baltics yet but have had it on my radar for the last 4 years. I now need to figure out what my next 4 year obsession will be.