Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Hi Ladies

Firstly I would like to thank all of you for making me Laugh, cry then laugh again. The genouroristy of all you lovely ladies is amazing.

I'm looking for (and failing) dresses for my first ever cruise in March 2014, I'm a UK size 16 - 18 and a uk size 5 in shoes.

I love colour and chic but can't wear high heels. Any offers would be greatefully received. But advise on web sites I can look at would also be very welcomed.

I pledge now to recycle my dresses after my cruise.

XX

Amazon for shoe deals!

IIRC there is a 30% code floating around.

Jams World for aloha, bright dresses. Shopbop, Revolve, Uniqlo, MyHabit, Gilt, Hautelook, Joe Fresh, Zara, Topshop, Asos, Dorothy Perkins and eBay for dresses etc.

Also, always check retailmenot and mrrebates and ebates for cashback rebates.

Edited by hotcarib

I found my Christmas dress today!

I'm going to wear it to tea with friends on Saturday with a wide black belt, tights and black boots.

Great dress. You get a Christmas vibe from it but certainly it could be worn at different times of the year.

Amazon for shoe deals!

IIRC there is a 30% code floating around.

Jams World for aloha, bright dresses. Shopbop, Revolve, Uniqlo, MyHabit, Gilt, Hautelook, Joe Fresh, Zara, Topshop, Asos, Dorothy Perkins and eBay for dresses etc.

Also, always check retailmenot and mrrebates and ebates for cashback rebates.

To add my two cents -- if you shop at MyHabit or Gilt a good place to start is sortedby.com -- it allows you to search inventory, filter by your size and sort it by price or discount. You can also include past MyHabit deals into your search -- they are still available for ordering and some exciting items and discounts can be found that way.

To add my two cents -- if you shop at MyHabit or Gilt a good place to start is sortedby.com -- it allows you to search inventory, filter by your size and sort it by price or discount. You can also include past MyHabit deals into your search -- they are still available for ordering and some exciting items and discounts can be found that way.

MyHabit also has revamped their search options. You can search by size, designer and most importantly you can filter so you aren't looking at items OOS in your size!

I have been following this thread for months and there are so many beautiful dresses. I previously posted the one I got for the more formal night on the Breakaway but I ordered another for when we go to our specialty dinner. I figured I could use it around the holidays also and you can't have too many dresses.;) I got this one in navy.

http://www.hsn.com/products/david-david-meister-v-neck-jersey-cocktail-dress/7185674

Edited by Dcpelletier

I have been following this thread for months and there are so many beautiful dresses. I previously posted the one I got for the more formal night on the Breakaway but I ordered another for when we go to our specialty dinner. I figured I could use it around the holidays also and you can't have too many dresses.;) I got this one in navy.

http://www.hsn.com/products/david-david-meister-v-neck-jersey-cocktail-dress/7185674

Nice dress. I like the waist treatment with the bling.

Love David Meister! Great dress!

You might also like Yoana Bataschi:)

This is one of the dresses from my last cruise.. I have a bunch of different cruise dresses, but those pictures are all on my laptop. This is the only one I have on my iPAD. If anyone wants to see any of the others for suggestions, I'll turn on the laptop..

-Manda

ImageUploadedByForums1384848810.338086.jpg.4d7c6cf4cdd0351b72f29891c40cb693.jpg

This is one of the dresses from my last cruise.. I have a bunch of different cruise dresses, but those pictures are all on my laptop. This is the only one I have on my iPAD. If anyone wants to see any of the others for suggestions, I'll turn on the laptop..

-Manda

[ATTACH]293357[/ATTACH]

LOVE!

I cannot wear that silhouette, but you rock it! I have Moschino MJs that look similar

lots of beautiful dresses everyone ... I also love HSN and only wish they would ship to Canada :-( the deals are much better on HSN then the Shopping channel in Canada

But,

Topshop, Revolve, Shopbop, Uniqlo, Asos, Dorothy Perkins ship to Canada, plus a bunch of eBay sellers right?

lots of beautiful dresses everyone ... I also love HSN and only wish they would ship to Canada :-( the deals are much better on HSN then the Shopping channel in Canada

I had no idea HSN did not do business in Canada. Seems to me they are losing out on a good market.