Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Hi Ladies, Hope everyone is doing well and having a good week. We arrived home Saturday from our Legend cruise and we had a wonderful time. The only downside, after we got home, I knew I was coming down with something. Went to the Doctor yesterday and it seems I have a viral lung infection...so between the coughing, loss of sleep and the medicine that knocks me for a loop, I'm doing great!:D

Wanted to share some pictures from the cruise...it was so sweet...several people recognized Drew and walked up to him and said "you must be Drew"...then one night in the dining room, these three sisters wanted a picture made with him....they were just the cutest little ladies.

Hope these come through....first night...

232323232%7Ffp543%3A5%3Enu%3D3286%3E%3A64%3E26%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D39698%3A6%3A9832%3Anu0mrj

I was on the cruise and did see you & Drew getting pictures taken . You both looked great and your gowns were gorgeous ! We also had a nice time and were ready to stay on for another week . I also have the lung infection .I guess the classic martini's did not keep it away .

Edited by Sailor_Sally

I was on the cruise and did see you & Drew getting pictures taken . You both looked great and your gowns were gorgeous ! We also had a nice time and were ready to stay on for another week . I also have the lung infection .I guess the classic martini's did not keep it away .

Sorry to hear that you have it too....It really had me knocked flat for the last three days. I'm hoping this medicine will kick in and I can get some rest tonight. Hope you are feeling better.

Drew's Wife

Great pics of your both !! Dave and I are celebrating our 10th anniversary in December on the Breeze and hope to get some great pics also ... Feel better soon !!

Congratulations on 10 years.:) They should have some really nice backgrounds for the Holidays. I've actually been online tonight to see about ordering our Christmas cards.:eek:

Hi Sherri, Loved all your pictures. So glad you had a nice time. I too, loved Drew's bow ties! ;)

I'm going to try to find a Emerald Green one for my DH to wear on our St. Paddy's Day cruise as I'll be wearing the "green" gown that Marie sent to me. Now getting ready for our cruise on Nov. 30th. & so excited.

Take care & hope you'll be feeling better soon. :)

Even though I did not need another gown...well, y'all know me and I bought another gown this evening. I just love the colors and the beading too much not to get it. Plus JS Collections runs long on their gowns, so I don't have to worry about it being too short. Three gowns for two formal nights...I will make it work. :D

drl0107-d1-01_zpsbdcdc884.jpg

drl0107-d1-03_zpsaa534e5c.jpg

Lisa

The dress just arrived and it looks fantastic. I definitely need to have Walt take some pics of me in the new dresses. There are a couple of loose beads that need to be tightened up, but that is a simple fix that I can handle.

Lisa

looking forward to seeing the photos of you in the lovely gown. I do really love the back of the gown!

Chez

Thanks! I am definitely wearing it the 2nd formal night since it is stretchy and flowey....any weight gain will be concealed.:eek: The best part is that my current strapless bra works great with it. Since Walt is at a flying club meeting tonight I will have to wait until tomorrow evening to take pictures.

Lisa

Hi SherriLynn,

So nice to see the photos of you and Drew. You both look so elegant as always. Wishing you a speedy recovery. xx

Thanks so much Lynn, I really appreciate the kind words and the well wishes. I'm getting better...six days and it's just about run it's course....but then I knew just about time I would start feeling better, Drew came down with it! I was so hoping that he would not catch it.:(

Congratulations on 10 years.:) They should have some really nice backgrounds for the Holidays. I've actually been online tonight to see about ordering our Christmas cards.:eek:

Thank yo :-) we are looking forward to the anniversary and cruise :-) we were married on the Golden Princess 10 years ago and I agree they have some lovely backgrounds in December .... we were told that they would have the Christmas decorations on board by then also :-)