Barrington Barty Brown in Crooners

crusinpeg

Crooners is one of my favorite places on board and I just found out that Barrington Barty Brown will be performing on our upcoming Emerald Princess cruise.

Bert Stratton is my favorite and I no nothing about Barty Brown. Can anyone give me some input or opinions please?

We enjoyed him so very much on our first Princess cruise. This was on the Coral Princess in a smaller venue, but he had people sitting on the stairs just to listen. My group loves show tunes and it was that mixed with other great sing-alongs and delightful stories of the performers he has known. Wish I could catch a sailing with him on board again.

He was in Crooners on a cruise we were on and we thoroughly enjoyed staying in that area after the show in Princess Theatre until he closed up Crooners. He had sing a longs and the venue was jammed every evening just as cruisinpeg mentioned in her post. We will be on the Emerald too in a few weeks and I hope he is still there. I even have his CD that we play in our auto when we are "cruising" around.

Have a great cruise..

We were only thinking of Barty a few days ago. We had some excellent

sing songs with him many years ago. Very nice British chappy who I think

now lives in Florida. Very amusing.

I'm sure you will enjoy.

Kind regards

Tony

Lucky you!

Wish he was on our cruise.

He is an excellent entertainer.

He plays and sings many show tunes, has sing-alongs and is most personable.

He acknowledges everyone and if you frequent Crooners every night, he gets to know you and often will visit after with you.

Just a delight man!

Enjoy.

Crooners is one of my favorite places on board and I just found out that Barrington Barty Brown will be performing on our upcoming Emerald Princess cruise.

Bert Stratton is my favorite and I no nothing about Barty Brown. Can anyone give me some input or opinions please?

Could you please ask him how long his contract is on the Emerald. We're sailing in February and he sounds delightful!

Archived