Help, tight tux blues.

joeyancho

I DO fit into the tux. But it is snug. I have lost 12 pounds for this cruise, I just need a few more before I leave. Leaving it home is not an option. We will be celebrating our 3rd anniversary. I want to wear the tux I got married in to the steak house for a romantic dinner for two.. Thanks for all suggestions. I think I will try low carb for a week.

I can see why you want to bring the tux. Lots of good advice for water, do whatever exercise is reasonable for you & just stay absolutely away from refined sugar, carbs, alcohol etc. Don't go crazy with the sugar substitutes; there is research that indicates they are bad because even though they don't raise your blood sugar or have calories - they may make carb cravings worse.

Also try taking it to a seamstress as someone else suggested. They can see if there are any seams that could be let out a bit. Don't write off the "man girdle." Women wear these undergarments, they are discreet & can make your clothes fit like you've lost several inches. Google Spanx for men, there's other brands of compression wear too. Think "magic wand" not man girdle, LOL.

No harm in wearing a body shaper, Joey. No one would know but you.

Or you could catch a bug. You're just one stomach virus away from your goal weight.

Archived