Norwegian Breakaway

MATHA531

Now, if you have the deck plans in your possession, we'll talk! :D:D:D

This is rather comical. Since the special booking started today and the latitudes booking starts Friday, open public as of I believe it's the 17th. Wouldn't you need to see some deck plans in order to figure out where you may want to sleep. I would have thought they would have been up for view today.

This is rather comical. Since the special booking started today and the latitudes booking starts Friday, open public as of I believe it's the 17th. Wouldn't you need to see some deck plans in order to figure out where you may want to sleep. I would have thought they would have been up for view today.

I was hoping so too ... just told today the deck plans should be released in a few days ... actually 5 to be exact ... but we'll see ;)

Pricing seemed higher than usual for the New York market too :rolleyes:

Had a group of around 40 planning on July of 2013, but the rates are really high. My TA priced us for a group today. Thinking it's not going to happen!! We can fly to San Juan and take a Southern Caribbean for much less money. Really wanted to stick with NCL and have not been to Bermuda in awhile, but doubt it now!!

I think I'll have to go to Bermuda on a "cheaper" ship. ;) Not paying those prices! They are crazy. Our entire group has backed out now due to the prices.

Afraid it's going to be same here. Wanted to stick with NCL but not at these rates, cannot do it!!

:0(

This question may have been asked on other Breakaway threads, I really haven't been following closely.

But if latitudes can book on the 14th, is the ship information (deck plans, prices etc) then just made public but you can only book if you are latitudes until the 17th.

Yes I would not want to book without a deck plan. That is like shooting in the dark especially with a new ship.

I think I'll have to go to Bermuda on a "cheaper" ship. ;) Not paying those prices! They are crazy. Our entire group has backed out now due to the prices.

What were the rates? We would want at least a balcony. How did they compare to early Epic rates mitsugirly? I think you sailed Epic pretty early didn't you?

What were the prices?

I 2nd that, what are the high prices?

Don't know how accurate these are but someone posted these on NCL's FB page just now. These are very high from NY to Bermuda compared to the Star in 2012.

Prices start at:

$909 for an inside..

studio solo cabin $1349...

Ocean view $1129

Balcony $1349

Prices based on double occupancy. Price shown is per person.

I was quoted a price from my TA. She indicated for June sailing, oceanview, midship, picture window would be $1508.48 per person, double occupancy.

I don't know if others were receiving similar quotes, but I think I will pass for now.

I was quoted a price from my TA. She indicated for June sailing, oceanview, midship, picture window would be $1508.48 per person, double occupancy.

I don't know if others were receiving similar quotes, but I think I will pass for now.

$1500 not to bad I guess considering its a new ship?? I'm excited to take the new ship and its such a great plus for me leaving from NY, since I had to put off taking the Epic because leaving from Miami would be extra for us with airfare...I think I might have to pass :( on a balcony for now as well or get an inside(hopefully a much cheaper option)...Still excited to see the deck plans and pricing

TAs were able to block groups starting yesterday 10/10/11 ...

Sorry I really though I posted this already. We were looking for Balcony rates:

Balcony Double: $1878 PP and $1064 pp 3rd and 4th

Family Balcony Double: $2078 pp and $1064 pp 3rd and 4th

Ocean View Double was $1578 pp but also $1064 pp for the 3rd and 4th

These are for July sailings

seems high, but nothing crazy for a brand new ship.

we want May-June, so $1,400 for balcony PP is i guess OK for us. We want to try a brand new ship, not something New Yorkers get very often!

Any suite rates? SF's, SE's in May, June?

Archived