Shareholder OBC

piggybabymcpig

IF you booked through Princess, in your personalizer you can see your statement and it does show your OBC. It will not exactly say shareholder, but if you have multipe OBC's you can do the math and figure out if the amount matches what you think you should be receiving.

IF you booked through a TA then, no you will not see your OBC of any kind in your personalizer. However, I just call my TA and she confirms it in writing.

I know this for a fact because I have two cruises booked right now. One through Princess and one through a TA. The TA has confirmed all my OBC's for that cruise and I can see my OBC's in my statement for the one booked directly with Princess.

Just an FYI, if you are expecting any kind of OBC, wait until day two (at least) of your cruise to go to the Purser's Desk to check on it. It doesn't show up immediately and you'll just drive yourself crazy because it's not there :eek: if you ask about it on day one!

JMHO, from experience,

We booked through a TA. Our military credit and shareholder credit is listed on the TA invoice, but neither is identified as such - just a total dollar amount of the two combined.

I have read on other threads about faxing/e-mailing Princess to request these two credits (shareholder & military). We filled out and sent the form plus required document for each one separately directly to Princess by snail mail. We did not receive a confirmation from Princess about the military credit (TA did), but we did receive an e-mail confirmation for the shareholder credit.

I thought the snail mail process was very simple and worked very efficiently, and we will use the same process for future cruises.

I booked through a TA, so my shareholder credit isn't showing up. I'm not planning on printing anything out. If it doesn't show up on my account, I can pull up the email confirmation I received and show it to the purser.

Archived