Puss n Boots on Allure? What about Oasis?

Angel2010

RC just announced that the new movie Puss n Boots will premier on the Allure this week. Why wouldn't it show on Oasis too? I sail on Oasis in two weeks when Puss n Boots comes to theaters. That isn't fair! I can't wait to see this movie.

Does anyone know if it will be on Oasis too?

Angela

So happy to see this. I was suspecting that would be the next 3D movie to hit the ships and was going to hold off taking the kids to see it when it hits theaters. Glad to know that they will be able to see it when we sail Thanksgiving week :)

I have no idea aunursa....but we will keep our fingers crossed for you! Is the Thanksgiving cruise still a surprise for your family? I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time, movie or not. :)

~Patti :)

Hi Patti,

Yes, it's still a surprise. Alas, I've grown sloppy in the past several weeks and accidentally left two clues that she discovered. Fortunately she hasn't put two and two together.

RC just announced that the new movie Puss n Boots will premier on the Allure this week. Why wouldn't it show on Oasis too? I sail on Oasis in two weeks when Puss n Boots comes to theaters. That isn't fair! I can't wait to see this movie.

Does anyone know if it will be on Oasis too?

It's a Premier. The voices (Antonio Bandaras, Selma Hayak) can only be in one place at a time.

It's a Dreamworks movie, so I'm sure it will be shown on Oasis later.

Archived