Miami Taxi/Shuttle Cost

vtwiggy

I'm looking at transportation from Miami airport to the Port of Miami. I'm sure cabs are easy to come by, and the Miami airport's website says it is a $24 flat fee for a cab. Is that per CAB or per PASSENGER?

I'm also looking at Super Shuttle, and their website is giving me fits. They must go from the airport to the POM but I can't find the fees on the website. Various other websites say $14 or $17 per person. If a cab's only $24 for both of us, there's no reason for us to take a shuttle, but if it's $24 each, then we'd have to look into the shuttle.

Help!

I'm looking at transportation from Miami airport to the Port of Miami. I'm sure cabs are easy to come by, and the Miami airport's website says it is a $24 flat fee for a cab. Is that per CAB or per PASSENGER?

I'm also looking at Super Shuttle, and their website is giving me fits. They must go from the airport to the POM but I can't find the fees on the website. Various other websites say $14 or $17 per person. If a cab's only $24 for both of us, there's no reason for us to take a shuttle, but if it's $24 each, then we'd have to look into the shuttle.

Help!

The cab is not per person. Take the cab as for the two of you it will be $24.00 total before tip.

Keith

If we spot any singles in the taxi line heading to the port, (look at baggage tags) we ask if they'd like to share our cab. They are very appreciative and saves us all $. :)

And cabs are soooo much faster as you aren't waiting around for others to fill a shuttle.

• 2 months later...

Archived