booking a shuttle San Pedro

smurf1635

Yes, a shuttle from hotel to port. I have heard that a taxi is not much more, staying in Long Beach, cruising from San Pedro. Would like the opportunity to clarify that taxi price. How about canceling a shuttle? Anyone have issues with getting a refund?

Robin

You will love the Hawaiian cruise on the Golden. We did this one back in December, exactly five years after we did almost the same itinerary on the Island Princess.

When you get off the ship, you can catch a taxi there or go to the shuttle island and get on one of the Supershuttle vans to the airport. Hopefully you've scheduled your flight for 1pm or after. I would imagine SS would easily fill a van and take you directly to LAX.

• 3 weeks later...
You will love the Hawaiian cruise on the Golden. We did this one back in December' date=' exactly five years after we did almost the same itinerary on the Island Princess.

When you get off the ship, you can catch a taxi there or go to the shuttle island and get on one of the Supershuttle vans to the airport. Hopefully you've scheduled your flight for 1pm or after. I would imagine SS would easily fill a van and take you directly to LAX.[/quote']

So I don't need a reservation to use Supper Shuttle back to LAX? Great!!!!

It's actually called "Super Shuttle." Hopefully you don't have a flight before 1pm (the recommended time for flights out of LAX). Noon could be doable. If you have an earlier time, then you should probably reserve your shuttle before your cruise, which you can do through their 800 number.

It's actually called "Super Shuttle." Hopefully you don't have a flight before 1pm (the recommended time for flights out of LAX). Noon could be doable. If you have an earlier time' date=' then you should probably reserve your shuttle before your cruise, which you can do through their 800 number.[/quote']

Just to add if your flight is early consider a private car so you don't waste valuable time picking up others and dropping others at their respective ticket areas at the airport.

Keith

It's actually called "Super Shuttle." Hopefully you don't have a flight before 1pm (the recommended time for flights out of LAX). Noon could be doable. If you have an earlier time' date=' then you should probably reserve your shuttle before your cruise, which you can do through their 800 number.[/quote']

LOL - didn't notice the typo! ;) I do know the difference. No early flight - departure time is 1:55 pm

Archived